Forums

Age 88 Changes: Discussion

Open Archived Sanzo opened this discussion on

Sanzo -

http://alliancesatwar.com/forums/news/741450/age-88-changes/

What do you like in the changes? What do you not like? What do you want changed for next age? Let us know! [:D][up]

Fergx -

First impression:

Britt's are overpowered. Nazgul hasn't been fixed and is even more broken than before. Dark Elf +5ml is maybe a slight nerf but a better nerf would be to change the success rate of Dark Spells and keep the +10ml. Templar with Guard Houses seems disgustingly broken given the cheaper mystics. They can have 50ML and 25% guard houses that give 12.5% weps and they are virtually unkillable?

The rest of the changes seem fine at first glance but are going to need to see an age of play before I can say anything else [up]

Jolten -

Hmm interesting assessment on the Brits being over powered.

Templar is a walking suicide race. If they get the offense to attack they're an easy kill to razes.

If they use clerics to hit they're wide open to mages owning them

Sanzo -

For Templar to get ml 50 you need to use 32% of your total pop. (26%of your total pop if you got max infra sci)
On top of this you need defense. So they are not quite a juggernaut.

Brittonian have definitely gotten a boost. Might need to make a last minute change on them [;)]

Fergx -

Britts: Just change it back to 300 citz per home and they should be fine. Templar would be unkillable and with enough weps and war science they wouldn't need a ton of offense to break attackers if they play it right.

Jolten -

Lol I had 50% war science ML 40 and 20% GH and nearly got killed 3x just by razes when I went offense

Sanzo -

I don't see how Templar would be unkillable. They haven't been unkillable in past ages with the same efficiency.

Fergx -

You guys are probably right about the Templar. I maybe over-thinking it.

Scarlet -

1000->1% chance to not appear in news isn't a decent racial bonus. Realistically this maxes at 15%.
Just remove it.
Page 1