Forums

Possible cooping

Closed Rudy opened this discussion on

Rudy -

I would like a investigation into alliance 40 and alliance 125. Reason I was ES by 40 in the same hour the raven in 125 hit me. What is weird here is the ovious ES by one alliance and attack by another but 40 did not attack me so why es... This smells fishy... And 125 had no intel ops [:s]

I can provide logs when pmd by an admin

Buffy -

Its also possible raven didnt fail any ops or need salem to hit you?

Kingk88 -

Or possible a alliance member asks you to ES target and miss tick 😁 Hopefully LoN can investigate and show no co op . I believe all 3 tribes in 125 are American and there's none in 40

Buffy -

Um also 40 and 125 hate each other so much

Simo -

Or probably one asked for an es and who has to attack has been WoD

Gits -

No one in 40 could have broken Rudy.

Buffy -

The Rept Hai could have. He has a lot more offense than you think.

Gits -

342k?

Buffy -

If that's right that's enough.

Bulby -

he didnt have the cunning up high enough yet..so no he couldnt have...if it was asked... he would have hit.. its ok we know the rule as was laid out last age... even if it looks like co-op . but may not be...suspensions are warranted... lets see if the admin bothers to touch the precious ones...

Buffy -

Bulby the raven got all of his own intel, he failed none of it we even screenshooted the tp I can prove it if you want. He intentionally failed some this hour after 25 tries so he would know. Also the raven sent what he would have needed regardless of salem it made no difference.

Simo -

And calculate better because last tick the rept (me) could attack him. Now I couldn't because he had military coming [:p]

Gits -

So question is if u could have why not lol. Got stuck on the toilet mate? Need a wipey? [;)]

Simo -

2017-12-06 19:29:05 Your army has been unable to get to rest with these distressing storms. It has lost its magical advantage in offence for 1 month.

Simo -

I really need a wipey, thanks

Bulby -

couldnt have hit due to fairy bonus til this tick when your troops were in... also if you would send out your leets two ravens that been feeding off ya would have hit ya,,it really not that complicated to see...

Gits -

You mean a willy? Grosssss [:|]

Bulby -

and that wod was tick after hit... and then they tried to wod again that tick your talking about...

Jolten -

Ok... So I'm in #125 and also the head of LnO. I'll request one of the other agents to look into your request. Please submit an official report

Mistro -

Firstly 125 and 40 don't hate each other it's a friendly rivalry between 2 sets of veteran players. That has been ongoing for many ages.

Picture this..
Big attacker intels 3/4 targets finds one asks for ES gets ES but in the pause between is WoD by someone other than you and so doesn't attack. Happens all the time. If you see intel done on you then you WoD the attacker most likely to hit you. Fact raven attacks you is just bad luck.

Your “the precious ones” comment is childish and unnecessary.

Posting in the forums is not the correct procedure. If you wish to make a report go through the correct procedure reporting to Law and Order.

Jolten -

Looking into the alliance archives I do see a recon ic and a truths eye we're done. Not sure if it was from the Raven or our brit.

@Sanzo @fisk @scarlet any of you able to take a look?

Simo -

Oh are you talking about the tick before? I didn't know when 125 hit.

This is the reason the tick before:
2017-12-06 18:05:04 1 spells were removed.
2017-12-06 18:05:01 1 spells were removed.
2017-12-06 18:04:59 1 spells were removed.
2017-12-06 18:04:55 4 spells were removed.
2017-12-06 18:04:51 1 spells were removed.

Pier -

@jolten I opened a similar report during last age. Jolten reply me at the same mode (Ok... So I'm in #125 and also the head of LnO. I'll request one of the other agents to look into your request. Please submit an official report).
But i never receive any reply......

Rudy -

When I have more time I will fill out a proper request but should have the option not to send it to Jolten. Rept hai you couldn't hit me and that's a fact. So why you guys es me is suspicious. I know you sent a pm “stop it” so imo you needed revenge somehow. You may not have co-op wothin the game rules bit 3rd party apps and chats make it quite easy to pass along hidden information to someone. I've had my red flags up and this age provides more suspicious behavior that the old community finds ways to spin it off and make it still appear this game is fair. I've been playing long enough to know how to munipulate this game. People are cheating even admins but it will never change unless we stop admins from playing.

Bulby -

the rept wouldnt have hit with the ravens looming... the one thing joltens group is lacking is a mage so of course there is not an es coming from there... the intel by a thiev after or before the fact is totally irrelavent... we did intel on a kill try on jolten last age and someone hit earlier in tick and it was declared co-op... so is this... pretty obvious to all .... if meradin didnt do the es and saw it done being the highly honorable and never cheating player jolten claimed him to be he wouldnt have hit...he would have commandeerred whoever hit him...

Rudy -

Also not sure why 40 es me again and yet again the only attack on me was the raven [:s]
Page 1 2