Forums

Age 41 changes - v2

Closed Archived HaRRy opened this discussion on

HaRRy -

A list of changes that are final.

1. Dwarfs
Basics changed from 0/1 to 0/0.
Def specs changed from 1450cr to 1490cr.
Elites changed from 9/5 to 9/4.

2. Brittonian -
Thieves will no longer be trained in walls but will instead be trained in guard houses.

3. Dark Elf - The double regeneration is changed into into 75% extra regeneration.

--

Spell changes:

EM - Military gains halved.

--

Attack changes:

Defender losses on Pillage and Raid to 1%.
Pillage:
- 5% penalty if target is in war now only applies if not in war with attacker
- Resources gained changed (per building destroyed):
   labs: 500 -> 10 (rps)
   farms: 2000 -> 2500 (food)
   mines: 3000 -> 4000 (crowns)
   yards: 90 -> 250 (logs)

Boot camp tribes lower then 2500 acres cannot be raided nor pillaged.

--

Suggestions that are added:

http://aatw-live.rob-franken.nl/suggestions/read/107/military_leaving_the_tribe/

http://aatw-live.rob-franken.nl/suggestions/read/243/lc_and_ta/

http://aatw-live.rob-franken.nl/suggestions/read/256/spell_success/

thedritpwnskkkk -

I'll still play dwarf

that guy -

EM is still way too overpowered. The dwarves in my alliance state that they get around 1 mil worth of military a tick. Halving this makes it 500k..

This is more than what ravens can raid for every tick without risk. (99% of the time)
This is more than the equivalent of what dragons make by raiding every 3 ticks, again without risk. (99% of the time)

The ease of which it is to grow with EM... derp one click = 3 mil resources (on average) is not what I want to see in this game. The balance of risk vs reward is clearly skewed. EM kills the game as it requires neither activity nor risk taking and leaves all these human tribes with big fat DPAs which again isn't what dev wants to achieve (last time I checked).

For EM to be truly balanced, the military gains need to be slashed by another factor of 10 such that average military gained is 50k crowns per tick on average and thus it is on par with raiding a resource farm every 4 hours.

Azorius -

Why dwarf is not nerfed, why dwarf still op?

Changes didnt do anything about dwarf survivability. Great EM will only be less OP but still OP. it will only take 10 more game years to reach 10k land.

Michele -

none raiding of bootcamp tribes under 2.5k? perhaps that should be edited to non raiding of bootcamp tribes under 2.5k that are not on the resource farms list

ScorpiAS -

Dwarf is indeed still op :(

Kappa -

Just remove dwarves completely. Then we might see some more interesting race choices. I mean out of the top 25 players, 14 are dwarves.

sanzi -

MOAR CHANGEZZZZ!!!!111111

dumahz -

quanticism, when I came back to the game that was Uruk Hai, and nothing has changed with them or Dwarf since then... next age it could be a ton of Vikings or Rept Hai

any idea when nazguls will return HaRRy?

my3l00u -

will Brit needs GH ?? it makes no sense at all >.<

please change to Church [8)]

mazja -

yes my3, walls no longer give thieves, only gh's do- changing to churches would probably be considered to op[cry]

Growler -

hang on, there's a resource farms list for members of my alliance??? wtf?

Jelte -

nazgull back??

that guy -

Guide needs to be updated to reflect these changes.

jammed -

bring back the harpies!

Necros -

VorteX -

I still don't agree with the fact that EM is getting halved!
Page 1