Forums

Rankings News - Age 75

Open Archived Jamzi opened this discussion on

Jamzi -

Age 75 started a week ago. After 7 days of playing, here are the results so far during the 18:00ST tick of 11th March 2016.

Let's start at the bottom of the pile, it is worth mentioning that more than 10 people at the bottom end of the rankings would actually be better off (land-wise) if they reset their tribe so don't forget that this is now an option for those who had a bad start... and this age you get money to build defence with too [up]

Top ten alliances - this age has certainly been more interesting with Checkmate sticking it to the (pokey) Man! It's still open who is going to come out on top so good luck to both but Gotta Catch 'em All are this weeks winners after taking revenge on Checkmate (who were ahead for some time) and murdering two tribes from #34 in the night!

Broken image

After last ages blaze of glory followed by an unceremonious death, it seems The Player really is THE player as he tops the personal rankings amongst tribe leaders.

Broken image

Other notable players are Mera'din who takes second place of all the players this week despite coming from a “small” alliance. There is hope for the rest of us without a cool amount of friends! Third place is currently held by MONKEY MAYHEM, also from Checkmate alliance.

Who will be first tribe to 5000 acres? If someone notices, please update us but it should happen in the coming days! There are currently 81 players participating in Age 75 after one week, Good luck all, let's see who can maintain it all the way to end up on top!

More statistics:
Broken image

Broken image

FISK -

So. Resetting gives that bonus too?
Thought it was from being killed only.[:|]

Jamzi -

yep resetting gives it now also [up] Though it is still better to remain not-dead if you can.

From looking at my alliance, myself and an alliance mate were logging in around the same number of times each day (around 2, somedays 1, somedays 3). He got harassed by enemy tribes and was beaten down to become the smallest tribe in the game a couple of days ago (340 acres or so). We remembered he could reset, which he did and he became 900 acres (staff then messaged all players below 900 acres to remind them as it can be worth doing).

I am around 1300 acres now so by not being killed or resetting I do have an advantage over him but not enough that he can never catch me up if I now take my eye off the game.

FISK -

Ok, cool.
I hope its automatic for “late-joiners” then, especially new accounts

Jamzi -

I hope so too as this is something I am planning to mention in the next email we send to try and encourage back old players. I actually think it's a pretty cool feature as the balance seems quite right (not worth planning to do this but if you end up with a crap age it can restore some fun possibly for you) from what I saw so far.

Buffy -

At least I get an honorable mention :/

Jamzi -

[up]

And The Player reaches 5000 acres and is the first to do so this age [up][up]
Page 1