Forums

Server Problems

Closed Archived Martel opened this discussion on

Martel -

Our server host for ORKFiA can't identify the reason for the recent server downtimes, as you've noticed ORKFiA keeps going down and remains down for days. This isn't acceptable, we got to change server in time for autumn - the busy web gaming season ;)

Please help Your game. Becoming a sponsor of the game will enable a server switch, sadly there is no big corporate sponsors keeping us online, just us players and donations.

You can sponsor the game anonymously (not showing your ruler name in the sponsor page) simply by not submitting a username together with your choice of dragon.

Thank you for helping out, I believe we can have a new server at the end of August or - in worst case - by September.

Martel

Huntsekker -

What are the server requirements to run the game?

BladeMaster -

what server u need.... i might provide one ;)

Martel -

Longterm commitment (expecting orkfia to stay up another 6 years) and staff available during all hours, any day. Like you would understand I'm looking to pay for this service since not even I can provide it with our current solution. If you have contacts with a service provider like this you can recommend or even talk one into sponsoring orkfia officially I'd absolutely be interested in hearing more.
Page 1