Forums

Lazy Orkfian v2.0.0 Big Update

Open Nepherius opened this discussion on

Nepherius -

Version 2.0.0 is now available, probably the last version, Lazy Orkfian.

The newest version has the following features:

* Barren Land Builder Templates

On the option page you can pick one of the templates, split in 2 categories war and growth or you can input the desired values yourself.
Once set the settings will be saved and you wont have to add them ever again unless you uninstall the extension.

After that you simply click the builder icon when on the construction page

*Very basic attack calculator, you input target's acres, dpa,walls, and it tells you how much defence he has.
Click the attack calculator icon to open.

*Kill calculator, after you input the required info it tells you how many homes you have to destroy to kill your target.
Click the kill calculator icon to open.

* At xx:00:00 it checks how many citizens you have left, if under 500 it plays a loud alert warning you and redirects you to release page. No refresh needed.

* At xx:55:00 it checks your food/wood, remainds you to sell them if you have too much or to buy food if less than 1k.No refresh needed.

* Checks your self spells status every 10 minutes, reminds you to recast if one month or less remaining. No refresh needed.

* Checks your alliance news every 10 seconds, plays a sound and displays a notification with the latest 'negative' news (someone in your alliance getting hit/dying etc). No refresh needed.

*While on tribe page it displays a notification if:
DPA < 200
ML < 5
TPA <5
Citizens/Military Ratio < 40%
Barren Land > 0

Notification messages stay between 5 - 10 seconds.
Sounds duration 2-3 seconds.

Source Code here :https://github.com/Nepherius/Lazy-Orkfian

Chrome store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lazy-orkfian/lkieojbbmkbkiholpgmibglfjjaiofba/

Think it should do more stuff ? I'm open to suggestions.

Enjoy [heart]

Sanzo -

Cool [:|]

hardar -

[up]

bloodball -

wont this influence war heavily if you automatic build your barren acres?

Nepherius -

Don't see how, it's just a building calculator.

Sanzo -

bloodball: its not a auto-build script

bloodball -

it fills it in for you right? so you only pres build?

Nepherius -

Yeah, I thought it would be a good idea for the user to be able to review the data. Adding click is just one line of code but even with that it wouldn't be a big deal. It saves you 1 maybe 2 minutes of time.

hardar -

You set the build you want in options page and it auto fills according to it.

You still have to press the button.

bloodball -

that is the thing I am against =p
when you are target of a kt i refresh regually to catch any early oppers then rush to construction and build the homes.
if al you have to do at is click build at 59:59 because a script did the work for you it is getting easier to survive and you weren;t doing the work

Sanzo -

Gotta get with the times, bloodball
Casual players got no time for calculators

Scarlet -

Meh, this isn't so much scripting as it is an aide imo. I still think it takes the fun outta the mad rush to re-build homes in the few seconds before tick hits.

Scripting however, isn't allowed in orkfia.
Ie. Using a script to run intel ops/spells on an entire alliance.

hardar -

I wouldn't rely on this to rebuild on time.

Cecil -

If it requires u to be on and do the clicking then its not scripting (don't worry I feared the worst as well)

This is more like a pre planned copy and paste

Pollito -

Where's the Where's CosT extension?

or.. at least give me one that spams Bollos on a hourly basis...

If you have to ask who is Bollos, you don't need to know.. [evilgrin][evilgrin][evilgrin][evilgrin]

Cecil -

Hi polly, good to see ya[heart]

bloodball -

please be back for longer then three days of spamming =p

Pollito -

You have my word my crazy Danish friend [:D]

Nepherius -

Huge update, done. Read first post for details. Enjoy.[evilgrin]

Kelvin -

Don't want to complain, but I agree that this looks more and more like a scripted tribe.
Most of the things it does should be illegal or we wont have a game anymore :P

Cecil -

only difference is it still requires the player to input and complete the actions

Kelvin -

Yeah, but it's an automated script updating pages etc keeping track on your tribe, making logging in useless as long as it's not really needed...

Nepherius -

It just reminds you to do little stuff like take care of your self spells. You do have to be online and at the PC ... Tbh some of the things it does should be implemented in the game, like notifications for alliance/your tribe getting hit w/o any refresh.

Cecil -

except to do anything, only problem i see is that if this were upgraded to a script it would be really hard to distinguish between whos active off the program and whos scripting

Kamecimi -

maaaan does anyone care to salvage the fun of the game? hahaha I mean, this is basically playing the game for you from what im reading. just tell google what you want the percentage of ___ or something... do math, folks. use dat logic. use dat bio-computer of a braaaaiiinnnn. strategize and plan wif yo teems dawg. It's not that terribull es et? [:o]

Cecil -

honestly id love a list of everyone who uses it and void them every two hours to set their alarms off at night[evilgrin]
Page 1 2