Forums

landfarm warning

Open Bulby opened this discussion on 14th February 2017

Bulby February 2017

Hi Orkfians,

Just a friendly reminder that you have to report possible land farms, as per the Code of Conduct. Failure to do so will possibly result in retroactive actions having to be taken for those who attacked a possible land farm.

Thanks for helping keep the game fair. :)
Law & Order

~ Scarlet

2017-02-14 22:19:48 | Quick Reply | Read/Reply

to me if a guy is running a landfarm and the admin suspects so... why not pause the suspected landfarm instead of mail everyone... just remove it..

Scarlet February 2017

Because a few players didn't report it, and semi-abused it before it was brought to my attention.

Bulby February 2017

its really not that hard to keep track of new players there is only 50 of us...lol

Gus Fring February 2017

`Because you shouldn't attack him while knowing something is off if he runs 20 dpa @2k acres[heart][heart]

Bulby February 2017

well hard to tell with how restarts are done these days......i still think there is not enough army money available when restarting mid round... as soon as someone gets killed or starts midround...they get pounded with no troops at home to speak of

Sanzo February 2017

These days having less than 500dpa makes you a landfarm
Admin sent mail to everyone because we are all landfarms. So please guys stop cheating.
If you ever get grabbed, you are a landfarm [evilgrin]

Scarlet February 2017

Go read suggestions there is one for exactly that issue :)

It will be changed as of next age.

Sanzo February 2017

That is just what I needed

Scarlet February 2017

What?

Bulby February 2017

me too ...i get killed every 5 days... so i need more cash on restarts...

Sanzo February 2017

Glad to hear of the change

Gus Fring February 2017

People are willing to take higher risks, more exposure , more kills.

Interesting concept:)

Scarlet February 2017

Yeah, also that way if someone gets to 8k and gets killed, they aren't screwed for the rest of the age.

Revenge is sweet [evilgrin]
Page 1