Open Player 2 opened this discussion on

Player 2 -

0 fame. That is all thx.

Mistro -

Well played.

Buffy -

Well played :)

Tommies -

Would have liked to see you play more aggressive. instead exploring all the way until age end, i;d rather would have seen you training offence or even go full thieve or mage. With 40k acres the amount of tp's/mana would be insane.

Don;t think I have ever seen anyone this big. In orkfia it would have meant something, but in AAW it is useless.

Still good job considering most of your ally mates didn't play.

Sanzo -

Well played. I believe the previous record for a single tribe was around 38,000.

I am also disappointed you didn’t train offense and be a bully hahaha [evilgrin]

Gits -

His goal was to get to the highest acreage. He accomplished it. Congrats. If he would have gotten offense he wouldnt have done it. It would have been nice though.

Bulby -

good job... thanks for playing... we need players in any way shape form...

Hal -

my best memories in aatw was of my 50k temp when dev OPed it a little when introducing the race. BC/raiding at will + throwing out close to 100 DMs is definitely more fun than exploring[evilgrin]

looking at an old saved file of alliance records the biggest tribe we had on record in OG was hellfish..i think a britt also
[OG] Ecoterrorism Ernie - Hellfish 52,949 Biggest ever (20/04/09)

Sanzo -

I stand corrected
Didn’t remember that tribe [cry]

Hal -

he didnt do much with it to be honest [:p][;)]

Mistro -

Biggest tribe is very subjective to the game meta.

38k in that age was particularly impressive so full kudos.

I remember ages where breaking 10k acres was considered epic. Now its par for the course, very hard to compare records from across the dawn of orkfia :P
Page 1