by Alliances At War
Homes are the most important buildings in Alliances At War, as they give your citizens a place to live in. Without citizens you are dead.
- 30% of your land can be used for homes
- Each home holds 300 citizens, for all races except:
A vital building in your tribe, farms provide food for your citizens. If your citizens aren't getting an adequate amount of food they will leave your tribe.
- 1 farm produces 250 kgs each month
Walls allow your tribe to have additional defence against attackers. Walls increase your defence as the intruders have to scale your walls to conquer your lands.
- 25% of your land can be used for walls
- 1% walls gives 1% increased raw defence
Weaponries can be used to give your army extra attacking power by forging stronger weapons and tougher armor.
- 25% of your land can be used for weaponries
- 1% weaponries gives 1% extra raw offence
Absolutely necessary for mages. Academies allow your mage's skill to grow; as his skill grows, your advantage over other mages increases. The skill of a mage is shown by the ML (Mage Level) they posses.
- 1% academies increases ML with 1
Another necessity to mages, guilds allow your mage to store mana. Every spell your tribe attempts to cast costs a certain amount of mana. Mana regenerates slowly. Guilds are vital in keeping self spells running, which may make the difference between your tribe's survival and its doom.
- Each guild can store 1 mana
- Each guild increases the regrowth of your mana by 0.125 per month, so they are full after 8 months
The must-have for thieves. In the same way that guilds generate mana each update, hideouts provide plans.
- Each hideout can store 1 plan
- Each hideout increases the regrowth of your plans by 0.2 per month, so they are full after 5 months
- Hideouts hold 40 citizens instead of 10.
As your tribe grows bigger, you have more acres to build on. Each building costs money and wood to build. Yards produce wood, which is worth a lot on the market, but unless you can trade it for money you cannot use this advantage to train military or explore.
- Each yard produces 25 logs each month
Bastions are a welcome fortification that help protect your tribe against attacks, magic and thievery, reducing the damage dealt against your tribe.
- 25% of your land can be used for Bastions
- 1% Bastions reduces damage from magic, thievery and attackers by 1.5%
- Bastions only protect against sources of damage affecting buildings
Laboratories are a place of research. Labs produce research that contributes towards the research of your alliance.
- Each Laboratory produces 1 research point (rp) each month
- If more than 30% of your land consists of Laboratories, additional Laboratories you build will produce less research points.
Mines are one of the main sources of income in Alliances At War. Crowns are used as part of the cost for most purchases in the game. Mines give less crowns than citizens living in a home paying taxes, though, so make sure you run your maximum homes!
- Each mine produces 400 cr each month
Barracks train your military, which lowers the expenses of keeping military and helps them survive battles. Your soldiers, grateful of a roof over their heads, will aid your tribe in building, exploring and training more soldiers. The soldiers will also maintain your buildings and their presence makes your citizens feel safe.
- 25% of your land can be used for barracks
- 1% barracks decreases the cost of training, building and exploring by 0.5%
- 1% barracks increases the citizen, mp and tp regeneration rates by 0.5%
- 1% barracks reduces military upkeep by 0.5%
- 1% barracks reduces military losses by 0.5%
Churches naturally give defence against dark spells cast onto your tribe, causing the spells to fail.
- 25% of your land can be constructed as churches
- 1% churches provides 3% resistance to magic
- 25% of your land can be covered by guard houses
- 1% guard houses provides 3% protection against thievery
Last updated: 2 weeks ago