Forums

Game Feedback/Complaints

Closed Sticky Jamzi opened this discussion on

Sanzo -

Don't know why you would, least he could do is dust them off first!

Jolten -

*cough* read CoC *cough*

Bulby -

someone looked at me... right after someone else looked at me...MOMMY HELP ME

Gits -

Jolt must have seen your dirty pics Bulby, he is coughing away... [evilgrin]

Bulby -

yes my dirty pics...im the cause of rudy getting hit every time... i wish i had some damn ops... lol

Sanzo -

Hey I have an idea. Both of your alliances have 8 tribes. Why don't you war each other? [:p]

Gits -

where is the fun in that?

Bulby -

cause apparently they rather whine than war...

Noodle -

The real question is... where's toastee and Ender???
Oh and fear ofc

Rudy -

cause apparently they rather whine than war...

Who's scared to war who?

Also Bulby we all had a good laugh when you use your multi in #32 to EQ me before our kt lol! Your the scared one fighing 9 v us 8. Oh and we all know Rudy you pissed him off and he just hates you, or maybe we all know it's you [;)]. But why EQ me out of all things your multi could do to me. EQ seems like the best op to do for your alliance going into a war and kt!!!!

2018-03-14 10:19:44 13 earthquakes ripple through your tribe, leveling 115 buildings.
2018-03-14 10:19:44 Our mystics have detected 6 failed Earthquake spells coming from British Baker (#32).
2018-03-14 10:18:57 We have caught 17 operations of enemy thieves from British Baker (#32) trespassing on our land.

Gits -

Ohhh goodness lmao. Let me get a bucket for those tears. Lmao

Bulby -

not sure about him...but with the quantity of hos i see on your recon here wouldnt have mattered......or i would have done it 3 ticks ago when i see your guys builds... duh...apparently im not a very good multi...the plans dont go away til after a tick so why would i do it on your kill hour... ...you are sincerely stupid... hence why 8 guys online against a guy with no thief/mage defense you failed to kill... but good try... grow up and maybe you will kill one of us yet...

Rudy -

No tears here Gits [evilgrin]

Rudy -

Wasn't a kt attempt was a war and power grab to start the war [:D]. Your all turtle and wm no growth a win for everyone in orkfia! and yes all 8 online and later in the age when we are over 2k and penalized for size your tribes are dead. Our first full age together and I think were pretty soild. This is just a feel around age for us with no real goals other than to get our tribes familiar with spells/ops/build etc...

Umm Bulby you and #32 have a lot of the same writing skills lol.

Just me in my alliance... others don't like me to do attacks.. I hate your guy who was called slappy...he spell me non stop three ages ago.. what I did was saving and attack him at end of it and he sent tons of hate mail with bad words

~ British Baker (#32)

I can post many more messages too!

Bulby -

i fail to see any resemblance...looks like a person who hates ya... i would not have even explained my actions...

PheNom -

I got mails saying other wise mr. Bulby.

But oh well... First and last comment from my part....

Tata

Bulby -

and i dont see my guy in here complaining about hit and runs by your multi... well maybe we just dont cry...

Rudy -

You sure would have and always do! You quick to reply to the forums every time I call you out lol. Soon you will be forced to delete one of your accounts like in 2017 when admins were on to you and you got scared and deleted one. I've been talking to everyone Bulby and we all agree you CHEAT!

Jolten -

Ok boys and girls. Only warning keep it civil

Rudy -

Hit n Runs by my multi? Please share the tribe name and have some good facts like I do against you [:D]. I never multi and abuse the game. I play one tribe with friends I don't need to cheat like coguh cough BULBY does!

Virchue -

Similar writing styles on British and Bulby

Plato -

Agree with you Virchue.

Bulby -

its funny the few ive seen from the guy posted here seems like he isnt fully fluent in english... im fluent but usually dont add punctuation..

Rudy -

Just a minor tweek you make to say your different lol.

Bulby -

i do see one similarity...........................lets see....................................................... almost..................................................................every sentence................................................has................................multiple..................................................periods.............................like the one Rudy seems to have....lol....... looks like a forum writer . but the english is horrendous. I would have guessed another player here except doesnt have a four letter word listed every 3 words
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7