Forums

Game Feedback/Complaints

Closed Sticky Jamzi opened this discussion on

Jolten -

On it noodle!

Rudy -

Another age same cheating bull crap.

2018-03-12 23:07:51 Your undisciplined soldiers flee from 9 supernatural horrors. 5395 of your lightly trained Soldiers have deserted.
2018-03-12 23:07:51 Our mystics have detected 1 failed Fear spell coming from Patrick Bateman (#26).
2018-03-12 23:07:33 We have caught 1 operation of enemy thieves from Patrick Bateman (#26) trespassing on our land.
2018-03-12 23:00:01 Your undisciplined soldiers flee from 7 supernatural horrors. 7455 of your lightly trained Soldiers have deserted.
2018-03-12 23:00:01 Our mystics have detected 6 failed Fear spells coming from British Baker (#32).

Like I reported to LnO 32 fears @ 23:00:01 and 26 fears the rest right after. 32 has done nothing sonce age start and again comes out of know where when it benefits alliance 26... It's funny that just 2 hours prior to this we fear 23k basics from 26 and than 32 comes to fear us. I've reported this several times with good evidence that Bulby in #26 has a multi in 32. Why else would a solo tribe do something random to help 26? Seriously think about this. Bulby is in our range for an attack and gets nervous so he uses his mulit to benefit himself. Imo solo tribes should not be allowed to be undetected and it should show them online. I don't mind getting fucked but enougb is enough. LnO do something about this...

Gits -

So first it was 17 colluding. Now its 32 lmao. Silly boy, isnt 32 the same guy that you cried about him hitting you as a Britt and we got rid of you for it? Stop crying bro, have some balls and do something about it ingame. Stop blaming everyone when things dont go your way. Your sob stories and accusations are laughable and makes you sound and look weak.

Rudy -

Umm maybe I'm wrong and it's your multi [:|]

Rudy -

If 32 was just a random flying solo why would they not fear your 23k basics right after the tick gits? And it wasn't me who was feared... [:s]

Gits -

I cant attest nor deny it. Or i be incriminating myself... [:s]

Gilgatn -

Gits why do you ALWAYS have to post bull crap over and over, you act like an angry child when caught stealing a cookie!

I get sick of reading your crap.

I am sorry that you are in with a multi account guy WHO HAS DONE IT BEFORE.

Check proxy server activity please as well!! <---

Gits -

32 Einstein is the freaking same Britt that tagged you when you were with us because he said you were a bitch and was fame raping. Obviously it seems he hasnt forgotten. Shoot send him my thanks, i love that guy cause he has what you seem to lack.

As i said, have some cojones, ask before you cry in the forums or you look like a fool. [heart]

Rudy -

Or your guilty and you know it... If a solo tribe truly wants to kill basics why target someone not in there range and not threat vs you in there range and clearly trying to save for a pump? To me it makes no sense your a bigger threat to that tribe not someone half there size... Making sense to you yet?

Rudy -

Tagged me yes but has a vendetta against tribes that have dkne nothing to him. Like I saod i didn't get feared so this makes no sense and your argument gits is not valid and is making me more suspicious that 32 could be you [:|]

Noodle -

I'd blame fear.... it's always his fault

Bulby -

holy crap rudy.......ive never seen anyone whine as much as you... looking at the races involved its a viking... they overpowered them basics so everyone is fearing them... besides...last i knew ... you were a spiirt... did you get your basics feared or the vikings? look and see.. nd we have multis on every alliance ...thats why your silly attacker got pounded.... how come your not charging collusion on all the attacks by other alliances... keep us out of it...im sure not expecting anyone to have high mages this early in round so why we would ask for help is beyond me... looks like poor leadership in your alliance is allowing bad stuff to happen ... not everyone is out to get you...

Rudy -

Again you bring up me getting tagged. I've thought about this a lot sonce it happened 2 ages ago and here are my honest thoughts. 2 reason i get attacked #1 tommies hits for 3k of there land #2 you wantes top trobe and i was on pace to beat you had i not got attacked. You and Bulby claim I abused him with ops which is not true i opted that tribe 2 times to dump mana after war. The only ppl fighting to say i did all the wrong are you and Bulby. I'm not upset anymore and even thou i get upset i remain truthful in everything I say and do.

Gilgatn -

There are several scenarios here there is a clear cut deal with certain tribes picking on certain people and never being touched?

Let's go through this:

1: 32 MV's 11 26 mv's a few mins later???
2: 32 mv's 11 26 starts to dm and EQ???
3: 32 then continues like he does no colluding at all???????

thats one instance

1: Raven in 17 hit n run 23 26 hit and run 23???
and a WHOLE lot more went on with Hectate in 17 too much to post that was fishy

There is a ridiculous amount of evidence here to support proxy server multi-ing You guys back it up all you want the proof is in the pudding

Could be facebook messages??? whatever the case is its clearly cheating

Keep the lance armstrong act up you will get caught again Bulby and Gits its just time

Rudy -

Gits and Bulby defend a multi always you to. Attacks are what they are everyone wants land. This game is facts based and yes if the facts point to you I will always point the fingure. In life my gut has got me to a wonderful life that's stress free and I can do what I want when I want and my gut tells me your in the wrong. I will keep pointing it out until LnO dpes something about it.

Gits -

Tell you what cry babies. It's your own preogative if you think we are cheating but I ask something. Stop being attention getters. If you want to blame us for everything that gets done to y'all. Then please by all means “REPORT IT to admins” that means submit a report. Let me help you, it's located here:

http://alliancesatwar.com/contact_staff/cheating/

That is where you report anything with the staff, shit if you really don't think the current staff is capable bring “Martel or Sweets back from the dead” and have them investigate but I ask that you stop creating drama, because that is what it is plain and simple. I already got admins saying there is too much drama in this game for ya'll to be making a fuss of something there isn't. Don't take my word for it, but fuck use the right process to report shit and have them investigate, it's not like peeps like Bulby or I in LnO. Well, maybe Smokey cause Bulby pays him with dirty pics but that is about it no one else likes us and it's ok, we don't take offense, it's just a game afterall. [heart]

Rudy -

Already did those steps gits but thank you for trying to educate. We don't “cry” about everything just when the same tribes pull off the same crap time and time again. We only have something to say when we have a strong feeling that something bigger is going on here. I am a leader of my alliance of great ppl and if they feel they have been wronged i will voice it and take the heat. This is not going anywhere until we get anwsers. I've played with you guys and have reported the same behavior from within your alliance. This is not simple out to get you this is about justice and finding the truth.

Sanzo -

Rudy. OK. Two things,

1. I see your report. So thanks for that.
2. Complaining in here isn't gonna speed up anything [up] (it might make a lot of people bully you though)

Rudy -

Good point Sanzo and thank you. Bullies are who they are. I have to deal with kids bullying each other daily and I don't put up with it [:D]. But yeah I'm out. Take your time investigating and go through every possible corner to find the truth.

Gits -

Then let the admins due their job and stop trying to get attention man. Then say it to the admins, no one else needs to hear drama Rudy, I am not saying you are the only one but shit, it seems you start making drama and posting things that should be known internally to admins instead of the rest of the community and the reason I write this is because this isn't the first time. If admins don't find nothing, then there is nothing. Point blank, if you think we can use facebook with a freaking guy that has “NEVER” been in our alliance, it's laughable, if you think it's a multi, it's not hard to find them and the perp will be caught by LnO, just don't keep going if it's not proven, if you know 1 thing of me when you were with us, is that I hate cheaters, cause I don't need to cheat to win. I think I am a badass and I prove it ingame by following the rules. Good luck and if you want revenge, take it on the guy that don't like you guys.

Rudy -

Bulby has scumbag on fb gits and you know that. He's not in your alliance and if we were any other organization it would be called tampering. Only replying to gits response.

Bulby -

i had you on facebook as well rudy... and i have quite a few here including sanzo... i was telling our alliance the other day...i am surprised the first time our raven hit you guys that you didnt cry about it

Gits -

I can't say who he has or don't have as I don't even know wtf Scum is on facebook, then again. Bulby also has Kman on facebook, that I know since Kman use to be in our alliance and now Kman is in your alliance, watch out they might be colluding.... Shoot, wasn't Scum in our ally as well at one point long ago? Dang we also had Ky on our facebook and I can keep on going man. Btw, I'll add Kman to my FB cause he needs a real hot mexican in his life. [heart]

Shows that your accusation is flawed mate, people “Build” relationships aside from the game IRL. Imo friends are made in this game and just because you leave an ally doesn't mean that you lose a friend IRL and it doesn't mean people need to keep that friendship for cheating purposes, think about it lol

Rudy -

When i left your alliance bulby there was no need for us to be on fb. Sorry if i hurt your feelings but we're not friends. We can all live with the everyday crap that goes on in this game and I'm sorry i didn't give you something to talk about when i got hit. But what we can talk about is your shaddy in game tatics that you continue to exploit. At first it was just me vs the world of orkfia bit now more and more ppl are coming to my side with every piece of evidence we gather on you. I feel better knowing that I have gained more support with keeping my temper composed and stating the facts and keeping it to the facts. Only one I see trying to get a reaction out of me is you guys.

Smokey -

For the record, I do not accept dirty photos, dispite Bulby's attempts. :)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7