Forums

Penalty for opping into war.

Closed PheNom opened this discussion on

PheNom -

Have game dev considered a hug penalty for these actions?

Grabs, bc's, raze, raid etc
Dm, arson etc

Give it a huge penalty like 10% gain.. Or something like that.
Same for dm etc

Also u might wanna consider that 2 alliances cant be at war with a 3rd.
It seems absurd that it can even happen.
Truce option or no Truce option.

And before ppl consider flaming or anything in that line. Dont bother it wont have the effect u want.

Rudy -

I agree with you. Only alliance that will have issues with this will be 26. They love abusing there power and will do anything to get #1. I felt bad when the #1 alliance declared a second war with a way smaller alliance who was no real treat... But does anything 26 does nowadays really surprise us [8)].

Should not be allowed to have 2 wars at the same time. Don't really see how the alliamce can equally fight both.

Bulby -

well 3 times this age...5 times last age guys in other alliances set kill times on us in war... also with so few big alliances we arent changing plans for a war when we build the night before for it... earlier this week we started a kill time and the alliance we were hitting declared war elsewhere mid kill ... we truced out to not be the bully... if you think this is untrue read your global news... we usually do nothing besides maybe a barren grab by our attackers into a war... and once again RUDY its a war game... if you dont like fighting...just RESET your tribe...

Rudy -

Reset so you get no power. Was not my idea for the second time but i do what's best for my alliance. Oh btw something is fishy with you and your cheating ways... More to come soon but for now i gotta be hush hush. I told admins i would not feed into you anymore so I'm done. But let the process show who cheats and who doesn't [;)].

I'd would like to know why you don't war 17 but war way small alliamces.Again something smells fishy. Bulby once a cheater your always a cheater.

Bulby -

17 is mostly inactive... they dont ever ask for trouble... plus weve killed the raven every age for last 5 ... we will let others enjoy them... they in like 6th place... we try to war the top 3 only... now you know the plans... its collusion... better go get the admins on collusion that doesnt exist...sound like the russians... besides we have admin on the roster who is told to watch anything fishy here so we can self report... we aint playing that game

Rudy -

Let me get back to you on this one.
There are stuff that doesn't look alright, I can say as much already.

~ Fisk

I don't think i need to say anything more Bulby. Just because you have Smokey doesn't mean he does his job and that you don't cheat. The process has started let's see what they have found [;)]

Bulby -

wont find a thing... i just have smokey check any one we kill for outside ops... not getting into that again...weve stopped 3 planned kill times cause guys already had buildings down...

Jolten -

i just have smokey check any one we kill for outside ops...

Please clarify that statement.

Bulby -

to make sure guys arent sending reports in of co-ops... he cant investigate us here ...but he sees the complaints... always the same guys complaining...

Rudy -

Stop cheating and know one would be sending reports Bulby. You've been paused for cheating before. It's not okay to have multiple account doing your dirty work with voids, dm's, etc... First time I have personally reported you, but you bring up a good point. Should Smokey be allowed to see reports made against his alliance? This doesn't seem right to me and I have learned you don't put anything past Bulby. This guy will do anything to get an edge on anyone. Enjoys power way to much.

Bulby -

he can see... but not investigate...and i am open to being investigated.. i have enough work keeping my 8 in 26 on the path... sure dont have time to running anyone elses alliance...26 and 17 are the same peeps... they are all me... ... i tell them what to do every time i switch personalities...any more conspiracies? take off your tinfoil hat and play... no one would be after you if you played and acted respectfully ... we only been bullying you cause you were such an annoyance to our guys...

Gits -

Still crying Rudy lol you are real piece of work.

First as Bulby said. We have killed the raven in 17 every age, ever since I came back at least once if not twice. Shit, you been with us when we've done it so not sure why this age is so special?

If i am not mistaken we have not warred 125 this age, does that mean we colluding with them as well lol?

We take out threats simple as that. I think it was almost a full week that we didnt war someone but the moment we do we cheat lol

You saying you reset so we get no power, pathetic excuse cause power dont mean crap to us and you know that. We werent even close to wqrring you guys cause i got a diplo twice before you chickened out and reset Again lol

As far as us having issues about hitting onto a war? I will say this.

To beat us alliances have to target us while we busy with others, as was the case a couple of wars ago. We went for 24, had a target was already opping and they magically went to war with 125 I think. We didnt stop because we were already opping, next tick we made a kill. When we went to war, 40 jumped one of ours to try to make a surpirse kill and get us while we busy, nice effort but our Britt is a beast and they didnt get the kill. So, we stopped targetting 24 and went for 40 and the rest is in the news.

Shoot didnt you target me twice why we werr in a war? Didnt you hit our WE for land while we were in a war? Stfu about us ha ing issue man, stoo being a twat and cry about everything that doesnt go your way. You are pathetic bro, from the way you play the game by resetting to crying about everything there is to cry about.

Now to answer Phenom's question. Reality is that I have been told that its a war game and that hitting into a war is allowed because then people can hide from wars.

I dont agree with hitting onto a war and have given my thoughts on that matter but when we already got a target an/or are already opping and the target is almost dead, why stop cause they go in a war with someone else? Or say if someone like 125 that loved hitting onto wars when they were in a 3 man alliance and say now its payback for all those times? Or say 40, when they tried to make a kill on us while we were at war? Maybe they did have a target but i doubt it or they wouldnt have gone to target a thief that was out.

Jolten -

I actually agree with Gits for the most part. And it's why I made 125 into a larger alliance.

With that said na na na I'm still alive!

Bulby -

yeah well we try to hit the top 3...so get your alliance up there ... if we had a grudge we would be there... you have enough casual players to kill them is no fun for us... thats actually why we leave 17 alone for the most part... if we aint getting pestered by smaller alliances we stay focused on the top 3..

Gits -

Lmao. You small, its a reason we having targeted you sweetness.

Bulby -

they just dont pester us... i try to tell mr complainer that... if small insignificant alliances like his leave us alone we leave them alone... he couldnt play that way... has to fame rape... then gets hit back crys and resets... way to funny...its like playing candyland with my 3 year old grandchild...she starts to lose and flips the board over...

Rudy -

Gits get's so pissed when you even mention Bulby. How far up his ass are you? I can tell your so far you can't see straight lol. We retaliated when you remove our weapons when in war with 32. Those hits were not random they were because you guys won't fucking stop. We love it thou for reals and we like making you bitches come out and tear this tread up! Ask you DE what he was doing for ops against us before you point the figure and say we started everything. Are we not allowed to make a complaint now when we have enough speculating evidence that someone is cheating? CoC says we are allowed and from the PM's I've received from admins something fishy is going on which is why this is taking so much time to figure out. Only people who are guilty get this upset about being accused this much i do know!

New age is coming and we finally have some more fire power [evilgrin]. Don't cry when multiple alliances start oping into your wars since you just shared that you don't mind and it the ONLY way to kill you guys lmao!

Bulby -

usually the people complaining about cheating or lying are the perpetrators of such themselves... ask a million cheating and lying spouses... the democrats in USA whining about russian collusion while they were doing it... its a typical human response...

Rudy -

What the fuck are you talking about? Not hard to figure out your a stay at home daddy! Put a report in on me I'd love to see the results!

Gits -

Just please. Please. Dont cry anymore. Dont be a twat and showcase your real self to everyone in Ork cause it is really pathetic and annoying that you try to make stuff like the comment above public. Stop being an attention getter man. Grow some balls, PM me and talk shit if you want, i can take it, believe me i will respond to you, shoot ill make the following statement so everyone knows. If you kill me next age, ill buy you a year subscription to playgirl. I swear, scouts honor.

Btw stop hijacking Phenom's thread with your crying, i am sure he isnt amused.

Bulby -

lol exactly the response i expected... and my wife prefers stay at home husband... already fledged our brood...

Rudy -

I commented on his thread properly. Do you need glasses? I can ship you some good ones. Trust me I don't need any money pretty stable and happy where my family is in life [:D]. You bitches called me out and every time you do I will show up! I like this shit and won't stop and hunny i did pm you told you to suck my big boy cock [;)]

You little girls run your mouth just as much as i do. Don't like it than stfu cause i'm here to stay [:D]

Rudy -

You might call it that in the states we call you a stay at home daddy in Canada. You should be out helping support your wife now that your what almost 60? Stop leeching and do something to help with your finances.

Bulby -

be insulting...but the swearing isnt really needed... when people resort to all that cussing it shows their not smart enough to use a different word

Rudy -

[:D]

Jolten -

Okay guys, personal insults are still not allowed

However co-op is.
Page 1 2