Forums

Penalty for opping into war.

Closed PheNom opened this discussion on

PheNom -

Sigh. So yet again if i may add a thread have been pulled out of context.

Can Rudy, bulby, gits and other take their convo in private or make another topic for ur discussion, this is not the place.

@git exactly its a war game, but still not irl war. This is why we can actually have some rules for this.

Let the gain be alot less, let the dmg be alot less.
U understand that if u have set a KT before a random alliance goes to war. Then thats to bad, that current tribe will undergo massive Ops and live or die - so be it.

--
@bulby this will be very brief. But this doesnt answer why u did a grab into an on going war, that was in my understanding not a KT.

--
Besides that we can take that convo in private.

Basically i just want to see some changes in opping into war / out of war. The penalty is simply to low.
Even if u are trying to “hide” In a war from a larger alli.

Rudy -

LoL i'm done Jolten. I like firing these girls up [evilgrin]

Sanzo -

Cool thread bro?

PheNom -

I know...

fear -

I really can't figure out what's going on here, looks like a lot of whining and name calling to me

Jolten -

Seems to be what it was.

PheNom -

Yeah some1 took control of thread once more...

But still the topic is a legit question.

Noodle -

Lol. You guys are funny..
Mybe I'll return next age.
Would I still get suspended if I kill a tribe then copy paste the final ops that watched them crumble in front of me?? And send it to them via mail?? I hated that part suspension lol.
They said I was taunting at the time... I just wanted to let them know who killed them..
How many peeps did we do that too fear??[8)]

Fisk -

I wouldn't worry much about getting suspended for doing that copy paste thingie. Just keep it to that, don't add words of mockery etc. [evilgrin]

Bulby -

Phenom.. to many times I been grabbed in war to not do a commandeer.. I don't take built acres.. and maybe If you guys stopped jumping in wars with mostly inactive smaller alliances I wouldn't consider it.. but it's looking like farming to me.. can't let attackers farm undeveloped tribe's in war

Rudy -

There goes big mouth bulby again.. Pm ffs

Bulby -

not engaging rudy ,,,this is phenoms thread ...message me personally with your venom..

Noodle -

Ok Ill stop with my insults.. I will just kill ur tribes instead..[evilgrin][evilgrin][evilgrin]
fear where are u?

fear -

Yeah that was fun noodle [evilgrin]

PheNom -

Ye my thread or not..

The issue is still valid, but what does the game dev say :)

Rudy -

Eww who would want to msg bulby via pm... Pm yourself lol

Jolten -

Well Bulby does have a big mouth. Rudy has what's called little man syndrome. Noodle is sounding like he may a bit limp. Other than that I believe this thread is done.[up]
Page 1 2