Forums

Re: Admin Transparency

Open Scarlet opened this discussion on

Scarlet -

As players we should have the right to updates on what all staff are up to. I would like to see more updates on what's really being talked about behind the scenes.

What are all admins really doing for this game? What has every admin provided towards this game over the past 5 ages?

If admins are not active or doing the necessary things to keep this game relevant and fresh than you need to go and have someone who's willing to fight for balance and fairness in!

Someone needs to hold admins accountable! Stop hiding and talking amoungst yourselves and let the community hear what's actually being done.

I will voice my opinions from now on love ot or hate it or at least until Sanzo bans me which supposedly I am one click away lol.

Admins I am personally unhappy with are Sanzo, Smokey, fisk.

Sanzo as an admin you bash more than you give constructive criticism.

Smokey you play eagle for what 10 ages now straight and never lobby to change op races. Took us to change your overpowered eagle. But you like to win and exploit the games flaws. I guess you could say That's a Bulby trait.

Fisk I am not sure what exactly you've been doing.

~Rudy

Should have been a post. Marked it as not a suggestion. Please use correct loc. for issues such as this (either complaints or forum). Thanks

Smokey -

Smokey - 18 minutes ago

As players we should have the right to updates on what all staff are up to. I would like to see more updates on what's really being talked about behind the scenes.

No. That's what separates players from admins. We discuss things in private, so as to avoid arguments in public like this one.

What are all admins really doing for this game? What has every admin provided towards this game over the past 5 ages?

Devs, Ops, LnO reports, merges, and moderating forums. See the prior sentence and prior response above.

If admins are not active or doing the necessary things to keep this game relevant and fresh than you need to go and have someone who's willing to fight for balance and fairness in!

1. this is a browser game, so how relevant is this now a days anyway?
2. age changes and switching alliances keeps game play and the player interactions fresh
Fight for balance? You mean suggest game changes that actually make it into an age change. You'll have to get past Sanzo on this one. :)

Someone needs to hold admins accountable! Stop hiding and talking amoungst yourselves and let the community hear what's actually being done.

Accountable for what? Hideing what from whom? We're allowed to talk privately even if we weren't admins. Your comments are laced with suggestive tones that admins are doing something wrong. Also, we do release age changes, bug fixes, and talk in suggestion threads like this one. I'm not sure what you mean by “what's actually being done” unless you want access to admin forums.

I will voice my opinions from now on love ot or hate it or at least until Sanzo bans me which supposedly I am one click away lol.

We know you do and will continue if the past and this topic is any indication. I'm not sure why Sanzo would ban you though.

Admins I am personally unhappy with are Sanzo, Smokey, fisk.

No one cares. We were asked to join the admins because we're legit players.

Sanzo as an admin you bash more than you give constructive criticism.

Even when Sanzo and I disagree with age changes, I can still tell he puts time into coming up with his vision for them. [heart]

Smokey you play eagle for what 10 ages now straight and never lobby to change op races. Took us to change your overpowered eagle. But you like to win and exploit the games flaws. I guess you could say That's a Bulby trait.

I played eagles when they were hybrids, when they were re-released as mage, when they were strong, and even after they were nerfed/changed again. I never have problems with other Eagles, so they haven't come across as OP. Perhaps others feel differently, but that's their opinion as this is yours. (And that's ok)
Yes, I do like to win. Don't you? What flaws have I exploited? You cannot throw out that accusation without providing an example. If you think my playing an “OP” race is a flaw, then play them yourselves or suggest a change to them, but don't complain or accuse me.
I don't know why you're comparing me to Bulby, but he is a damn good leader for wars, so I'll take your comment as a compliment, so thanks.

Fisk I am not sure what exactly you've been doing.

Leave Fisk alone. He's done nothing to you. What he does is none of your business.

PheNom -

FYI Rudy is no longer active..

Hal -

this is coming from someone who's been in and out of ork over the last 12 years or so.. last i checked no one is getting paid to do any work maintaining this game and site.. so really there is nothing to be accountable so to speak. there was talk a couple of years back to introduce ads but that hasnt happened for which i'm thankful for. servers arent free either

Scarlet -

He posted this 17 hours ago. I was just cleaning up.

Bongo -

other than maybe rotating in and out other races... im good with the admins doing the dirty work behind the scenes..

Kairon -

Races need to be rotated again to be honest [:p]

Hal -

need double Ds. life's boring without double'Ds

Sanzo -

I prefer me some double Es

Smokey -

What happened to the DE(s)? *Wink*

Scarlet -

Sanzo or I will mention race rotations a bit closer to age swap. Gotta spice em' up a bit first.
Page 1