Forums

coop

Closed rEdL|nE opened this discussion on

rEdL|nE -

hey,

I'd like to announce publicly that #20 tried to coop, by picking the target that we oped before. WTF is wrong with you idiots? Now we cannot kill that target anymore because of you?

LnO please suspend those idiots that did this bloody shit.

Thank you!

Bongo -

why you declare war on a target already under declarations?

Bongo -

so you admit that you co-op into our war? maybe you guys should get punished?

rEdL|nE -

you idiot multiple wars are allowed. picking on a target that was oped already isn't.

and they surrendered already to you. you just took 200k citz that's all. and have no power to kill. you're complete retards, don't respect the rules and have a big mouth. you can admit you're an idiot and just say sorry.

@LnO please correct this kind of fraudulent play!

Tommies -

I can see you haven't played for a while @rEdL|nE

Maybe you should read the CoC again. Tell me if you found the part where it says anything about Coop. While you at it you should also read about “Personal attacks” calling people idiots and retards. [;)]

rEdL|nE -

hahaha there is literally no mention of coop what-so-ever.

well done staff you really managed to make this game amazing ;)

there's no penalty for coop? pls help me understand that, so that I can get older mates to play next age and have a decent 12-14 ppl alliance.

Cheers

Bongo -

i would suggest before endorsing co-op you understand that there has still been selective punishment for it... if you have noticed the way the round has played 24 was gonna surrender asap and you could have jumped after...but no worrys...i dont care that you called me an idiot...ive been called much worse...

rEdL|nE -

sure Bongo.

tbh I'm not surprised you've been called much worse. I was filtering my language out of consideration for other players ;)

HaRRy -

I believe 24 surrendered because of the double war and/or just to preserve a tribe. Not to just surrender asap.

Co-op is not forbidden because, I could be wrong on this reason, it was too often impossible to prove it being by accident or on purpose. I don't agree on it but I understand the struggle that it would cause when LnO would have to make a verdict that would always be disputed.

Double warring is probably here to prevent war blocking.

For both co-op and double warring I suggest anyone just use common sense. Try to stay clear from co-op because anyone knows it's just frowned upon in any game(except co-op games [:p]) and only double war when it makes absolute sense. Either the other war seems to be about war blocking or you definitely need to take out both other alliances to win the age and you can't wait for the other war to be over.

rEdL|nE -

HaRRy I mean common sense when a target has 20% barren and already had close to 10% that was in construction after being oped previously?

they noticed that and decided fuck it we can get this kill let's do it. that's just being lame and against common sense and all rules of this game. it's plain coop.

you guys suck a lot and are very lame ;)

HaRRy -

[heart] you too red. And that's pretty much what I mean, just that I can't know if they checked so I won't blame anyone.
I know I play sucky this age, but not sure who you mean by that comment anyway [:p] (I'm not in #20 if you thought that)

Tukk -

Redline read other threads surrounding bongo or w/e multi this guy uses. There are some good reads on similar situations of abusing the system. Walking on the grey line is no fun for anyone. Than again from what I gather # 20 will do anything dirty to win the age 😕. Heck they killed me and than yhe elder msgs me saying he didn't want me dead but had no choice haha.

Sanzo -

Hilarious
When 20 tried to kill me a couple days ago, 40 swooped in for the fireballs [8)]

rEdL|nE -

@HaRRy I know you're in #24 I meant #20 is lame ;)

@Tukk I don't know about history of the game, I've been away for more than a year and I have no idea who those newbs in #20 are ;)

@SanZo we tried to steal the kill not to coop, that's something different :D

jazz -

We tried to steal the kill coz they stole our kill in 27.

Gabba -

So 24 took a kill from someone else? How is that coop? Are you not allowed to kill whoever you want?

Tommies -

This is getting very confusing[:s]

h3 -

I think 20 would have noticed the tribe 40 was opping had a large amount of barren - common sense would show that he was being targeted via another alliance.

Imho 20 should of stayed away from that particular tribe. If I noticed it the other way round then we (40) would refrain from trying to muscle in and cause more damage.

Sanzo - ok some FBs were made, what other ops? Clutching at straws there mate.

Lil Britty -

It’s pretty clear there needs to be something in the rules describing this. Otherwise alliances will toe the grey line as it’s adequetly in the rules. No offense HaRRy, but I don’t think alliances will listen to a “common sense” rule, unless there’s something in writing, there’s no incentive to not coop. Just my two cents.

@tukk, we killed you because you grabbed us. I enjoyed the kill [heart][evilgrin]

Tukk -

I enjoyed the attack [evilgrin][up]

Full -

[heart]

Sanzo -

You guys are like politicians!

“only the stuff THEY do is coop”
give me a break [8)]

h3 -

I just mean, I think common sense was there to be seen. I wouldn’t agree nor be happy with #40 tag teaming a kill.

[heart]

Gabba -

Why would you not kill steal if you could ? Also quite hilarious that the op calls it coop while complaining about them stealing a kill.

rEdL|nE -

SanZo you know me and you are also a part of old CD. We never did coop. I did scripting, I did land farms in 2001, but never ever coop.

Sanzo -

rEdL|nE:
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I didn't mean to attack you guys personally. I just don't see the severity here.
While very lame, opportunism was never against the rules
Page 1 2 3