Forums

Starting with no def

Closed Tukk opened this discussion on

Tukk -

Can we all agree that suicide builds when killed should not be allowed. 4 times this age #27 has started a HE with literally 6 Def and all off. This needs to be addressed!

Solution make a player choose between two preset builds. Construction is left alone to the players choice but units either 50/50 off and def unit's or 60/40. After death and preset builds the player can choose what to build. But this 165k off 6 def shit with cheap immortal units has to stop. I also strongly suggest you remove HE next age until better balanced.

Mriswith -

There should be a rule about posting people's defense on boards with a location.

Mriswith -

Also that is a terrible idea. Either eliminate suicides or don't. I think suicides should be eliminated but obviously it is part of the game intentionally.

Bolle -

K we are agreed, both of you are right.

Lets reset the HEs and pause Tukks account for a day

Tukk -

? There's no hidding in this game [8)]

Monkey -

Dont even bother mris. It's too retarded to address

Full -

Why not reset tukk and pause HE,s for 1 day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Peanut -

Im unsure of how that is pause worthy.

Its just an example of a suicide build tbh

anyways make the solution with preset units thats the fix for this stuff why is it a bonus when you die?

anyways I thought the new formula addressed this it did not.

There are more solutions to this as well like forcing a race swap would be an idea so they cannot be the same thing twice in an age because you died using thay race so you so not get it anymore

Ed -

Not really high elf-related, could have gone any race all in suicide and do the same thing - only thing unique to high elf is that they slowly get defense this way.

Monkey -

Ed could you have gone Raven and suicided with spec op every hour ? I hear that's a legit strat with 30 people playing the game

Bolle -

I mean at this point its almost becoming better for the 31 low raven to get himself killed so he can restart as HE and go full offense.

In what game is it a good idea to get yourself killed since it gives you a better competitive advantage.

You get killed. It should be a punishment. Instead they can just get OOP and grab straightaway.

Thats as fair as in chess swapping your queen for a knight and then respawning it on d1.

Tomassio -

This issue has been addressed for several ages. The new formula for dying did reduce the starting credits, but doesn't stop anyone from training all off.

Preset units would be a solution. Or atleast a preset in minimum def would help.

Although it seems more an issue with HE race. As they benefit from getting Def spec with land grabs. Any other race would probably not grow in land while holding low to zero def.

Monkey -

Or maybe the People complaining should have built dp and not all op Specs?

Bolle -

Eh the fav target isnt full specs at all.

Peanut -

The issue is linked to HE heavily due to free units the cost of off specs is way to cheap for something you cannot kill.

Sages 6/0 --- 900 CR

this is fair cause they cant die!

Hes should not be allowed to pillage either for extra gains the free units is already WAY more then enoigh 1 SA with fame is 250+ 2500 free units

Tukk -

We have def units. Prob is you train nothing but cheap immortal off specs and gain def units for free. While HE is active to play the Mortality spell should also be in play.

Who is honestly enjoying this age? It's a gong show and an age I'd love to see stopped and reset with changes. Another 3 weeks of thia crap is depressing.

Peanut -

Killing yields no gains

Ed -

So had I gone uruk suicider instead, and about same offense, it wouldn't have been an issue anymore?

Edit: Just to be clear, I agree on the main point . Just think the issue isn't high elf at all - it's doable with many races.

And also, why should a m/t be able to reset into action/strength instantly on reset? Feels obvious that this have to be a part of the game as long as m/t can do the same - reset into instant power.

Tukk -

We just SA you none stop kill your units. Not much of a deal really.

Peanut -

no because you will never gain defense its no gain at all and you lose o specs

its still a massive issue but not as bad

no race in this game should get free specs from attacking vampires should get basics cause it makes sense what in HE lore does a longbowman just say ofc ill join you guys

I kinda like the idea i posted if you die as a race then your done as that race you have to pick another

Monkey -

Hahaha first time I ever agree with tukk. This age is complete shit. The playerbase can't deal with Ravens or HE in the stage they are in now it's not enough People playing for either of the races to work.

Blatant suicide is just boring for everyone involved. We can go on and play this silly age I am slacking on t/m so far finding it the easiest shit ever

Full -

Was 31 did the same play He
afther kill went massive HE whit no def and only off on #40

Peanut -

yes but it was meant ro be fixed then its just not

Hecate -

Most of #31's Ravens started the game with under 5k defense and a shit ton of offense. Y'all just complain when it happens to you [evilgrin]

Full -

Evry age blablabla lol

Tukk -

31 started with 60/40 unit ratio at age start. Don't say we only had 5k when most of ua has 9-12k at age start.
Page 1 2