Forums

Recruitment (and Merge Rules)

Open Sticky Moderator_Jamzi opened this discussion on 2nd November 2015

Moderator_Jamzi last month

[Edited merge rules 05/02/2016 for Resets]

If you would like to recruit team-mates into your alliance or if you are looking for an alliance to join, please post in here.

It is good to include what you are looking for and what you can offer potential team-mates. You can click on nicknames to message individuals who respond.

Merge (changing alliance) Rules
1. no moving alliance during war
2. no moving alliance during the final week of the age.
3. Elder must agree to the merge (in addition to the tribe merging)

To place a request to merge after agreeing with your future alliance-mates, go to Tools menu above, select “options” and then “request merge”.

If the system doesn't let you merge then just send a message to alliance #3 and we will merge you if the above 3 steps are fulfilled.

Instructions on how to report to staff are in below video if needed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPA8qqNRAEU

d0nc35 July 2016

how long it takes to join a new ally after merge request accepted ?

Jamzi July 2016

however long it takes a member of Ops staff to log in, check the merge tool and press the “ok” button. We have 4 people in ops from a couple of time zones so it's usually pretty fast but at times of holidays or laziness can be 24hrs I guess..

Anyway hint taken I will have a look and do it if not already done ;)

Jamzi July 2016

check world and game forums if you're looking for an alliance (anyone) - there are several threads recruiting for specific alliances :)

zelic September 2016

#30 needs one or two recruits for upcoming age.
Send us a PM =)

Kappa September 2016

#17 looking for 1 new recruit. Send us a PM [heart]

rEdL|nE October 2016

#24 is recruiting two good attackers.

We've tried for more than a decade with ScorpiAS and h3, but it just doesn't work: they'll always be newbs :)))

ScorpiAS October 2016

Looking for someone that will have me (slightly slacking)

dagyrox October 2016

Scorpias, join us in 26. More slackers than you can count on 1 hand

Michele October 2016

Yeah cmon scorp[evilgrin]

Sanzo October 2016

Since when are you guys in 24?

lepel October 2016

rEdL|nE, 9 hours ago

#24 is recruiting two good attackers.

We've tried for more than a decade with ScorpiAS and h3, but it just doesn't work: they'll always be newbs :)))

we dont need any attackers, i think red is still delusional about the fact he aint good enough for #24

dagyrox October 2016

Well then, #26 is looking for active/quasi-active any type players. Someone who can take the heat AND stay in the kitchen.

zelic October 2016

#30 still have 1 spot free, feel free to apply :)

dagyrox October 2016

yeeeeeeah...I would, but you have too many attackers atm.

Hey, what ever happened with the whole idea of shuffling all alliances at the begining of the age? [:D]

Cecil October 2016

we had 3 people want to do it the last time[:(]

Casper October 2016

Just putting a feeler out there to see who might be recruiting. My only demand is a want a warring/active alliance. I play mage & thief and could bring a friend along with me if there's another spot. I am a vet that's been around for a long time and understands how to kill/survive/and play as a core member. I believe i would be an asset to any allince that's willing to kill and create havoc in AatW. My current alliance i have been with for a while is to passive for me. If anyone is interested please send a pm.

Michele October 2016

Casper pm daggy we woukd be happy to have you

Casper November 2016

Thank you Michele. I just want to find a coordinated alliance that plays well together and functions as a unit verse's individual play. My current alliance is more about personal goals and achievements than coordinating team objectives. I just want to be apart of a good team...

Simo November 2016

#13 have a free spot. Anyone looking for a new ally?

dagyrox November 2016

OOOR, you can join us in #26 [;)] We have better benefits and a barb wired dildo....for use on our enemies, not ourselves....i think. Michele makes up those rules not me [:D]

dagyrox November 2016

my last post still says 4 days ago... [cry]

Josh Groban November 2016

Two players from years back looking for an Ally, super active, especially from 8AM-5PM EST(US).

dagyrox November 2016

who were you guys years back? what alliance? what were your names then? what are your preferred races? do the names polly and sweats mean anything to you?

Scarlet November 2016

“Sweats” oh I'm sure she'd love to be called that haha.

dagyrox November 2016

hahahahaha, oooops, sweets. [:$]

Page 1 2