Forums

Recruitment (and Merge Rules)

Open Sticky Moderator_Jamzi opened this discussion on

Michele -

Rofl sweats... ;)

Thundernuts -

Any players from Call to Arms here
Was very active for quite a while in that game but put it down to finish my Masters. Was poking around and stumbled upon this one.

Nandu -

hi guys, just joined last night but its never too early to talk about next age!

i have no interest in dildos of any kind (see above posts) but otherwise, feel free to start a
dialogue now if you think you will have a need next age. i usually play attacker in
this kind of game but could be convinced to take on a different role for an age for the
right group.

best of luck to you all in the rest of the current age!

Fergx -

I am a very new player wanting to be Elder of his own alliance and I need active members to fill up the roster. Message me if interested! [heart] [up]

dagyrox -

PRIME #17 has a spot. Please let us know if you'd like to join.

Smikis -

Still space in PRIME #17[up]

Smikis -

Prime #17 are recruiting for age 86, merges are considered too!

Sanzo -

Double Rainbow Inc (#24) recruiting one
First come first serve. Send request to Hodo#24

Dgo42 -

Super new to the game, but I used to play kamikaze dominion back in the day. Want to learn and play with cooperative people. Come at me bro!

Virchue -

Anyone currently recruiting? Looking to learn more about effectively using Magic/Thievery/Attacks and working with others.

h3 -

Hey Virchue,

We have a space in #40!

Bemeies -

Anybody have a space for a new player? I'm looking for an alliance that can help me learn

Scarlet -

Recruiting again :)

Smokey -

Recruiting one tribe to fill my alliance. Pm me if interested.

Thanks,
Smokey

Mistro -

Currently there are only 3 8 man alliances.

BUT there are plenty of quite strong 2-5 man alliances.

I would like to take some of the active and motivated players from those smaller alliances and put together an active 8 man alliance for next (or a future) age.

If there are any people out there active and interested in fighting to break the monopoly these alliances currently hold please PM me throughout this age and i will assess how viable it is.

Experience not neccesary, happpy to act as a mentor. Pretty good at all aspects of the game except for surviving an age.

Activity should be 2-4 log ins a day minimum ideally. Im a sad person who logs in off my mobile every time im bored/take a toilet break/procrastinate at work/wanna look busy.

Smokey -

125 won last age, so there is no monopoly. :)

Mistro -

I refer you to my line that says, there are some very strong 2-5 man alliances out there.

I want to create an 8 man full active alliance for war and killing. Not a 3 man alliance that can farm land well :P

Buffy -

We do everything well, we kill we grow we attack and we win. We have won 3 of the last 6 ages or so :p

Mistro -

Then i will ahppily include you in the top alliances monopoly i wish to break :D
Page 1 2