Forums

A new era

Closed Archived HaRRy opened this discussion on

HaRRy -

As you might already know or have noticed; Martel has left AatW.
There is no dramatic reason for this change, he just wanted more time for other personal projects.
Martel has been the head of AatW since the start(he introduced it) and has been involved in Orkfia even longer.

So where now?
Hosting is currently still being done by Martel. Robokop and I will start hosting AatW soon on a different server. More details will be announced at a later time.
Effectively this means robokop and I are the owners of this game. For now there is nobody else with access to all the current game files.

As for who will be the head of AatW. We don't know yet.
For now me and Sweets have the highest staff access. But in some time I would like to find someone other than me who can take over as Head of AatW while I only stay on for some coding and support.

More details will be announced at a later time, maybe during age changes :)

~HaRRy

roon -

Sad to hear that Martel left anyways gl harry in the future!

nimrodel -

Maybe is good time to recruite coder.
we are few developper to play !
We can help you

GROG -

hey its pretty sad that martel left
ps: nimrodel wat alliance u in and why did u leave 45??

Amir -

this really makes me sad...
unless its a april fool day thing... then its cool... but if its for real then its sad...
guess i gotta wait a day or two to find out...

Sasuke Uchiha -

@harry: if you 'want' maybe you can play this snakeman vs billy game.
just click this link:

Broken image
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

this game more similiar with this aatw game. coded by one man show. but, the different only that game can live by advertise, and this aatw no advertise.

if a new master can make it, this game maybe more interesting, not just for player but also for coders. [:D]

KALTEN -

lol sounds good i might try it

mazja -

really? no joke?

h412ry -

hah? martel leave??

hmm hmm...
sad to hear that.. [cry][cry]

Sasuke Uchiha -

i understand if coders not interesting anymore. i mean “yeah sorry, never being a dragon” ( doesn't mean i don't want becomes a dragon but just don't believe my inet secure line [8)] ).

btw, it is april mop or not i not know, but onething i know is master need to pay the server and maintenance the game.
if none becomes a dragon anymore and also no advertise, so how can this game can survive ?

Pollito -

Sad, Sad, Sad [cry] You have my full support guys (HaRRy and Robokop)

HaRRy -

Announcing this on april first was on purpose but it's also really true.

Sangez -

Its sad 2 hear Martel has left but he said he was rly busy so maybe for the best, Btw haRRy started on the project i talked about an so good its looking pretty good, so in 2 or 3 weeks we can uppload it if i have time 2 finish it =)

VorteX -

im ready to offer any help on Dev as in suggestions, criticism, new ideas, etc; i have no idea who could be good for the post of head of ork though ;o

rEdL|nE -

Martel is dead. Long live HaRRy!

after destroying the game i luved and giving birth to this bastard he decided to leave.

SHAME on you Martel! :))

GL HaRRy I'm sure u're gonna find someone good.

thedritpwnskkkk -

ender sad redline happy i confuse
Page 1