Forums

Age 48 changes

Closed Archived Bolle opened this discussion on

Cecil -

i think a losing alliance should have to completely reset and start over, that way its even more like classic and ill no longer have to hear people whining for it[:p][;)]

mazja -

Lol cecil

Joe -

When will the changes be uploaded?

sanzi -

my guess is never

Twinnie -

how is the current 3 branch science converted into the 2?

Bolle -

Economics into growth and combat into combat.

I'll ask the coders what to do with rps invested in warding, but I'd prefer if they were simply 'redeemed' e.g. become rp's again which the elder can then invest in either branch.

Twinnie -

that sounds good :)

Darkwing -

I'd prefer they would decay superfast [;)]

mazja -

*mazja throws poptarts at darkwing

Cecil -

*gives mazja ninja stars instead*

Twinnie -

any ETA on changes?

sanzi -

December 22, 2012

roon -

[up]

Bolle -

no, we'll put it on Christmas.

Seriously though, if it were up to me I'd say “tomorrow 12:00:00 OST”.

sanzi -

being an owl i would like a bigger heads up than that :|

Bolle -

Okay, here's the bigger heads up for Owls: You'll get a load of cash (thieves * 100) on your market rather than def specs.

I can also tell you that everything has been coded and the only thing we're waiting for is robokop for bringing it live and taking care of owl and sci compensations. So it'll probably be really soon, and you'd probably be smart to start training extra def specs already [;)]

sanzi -

yeah but you will still be vulnerable for 2hrs which kinda sucks

Bolle -

Yes it does. Would you rather receive defense instantly? That would mean less citz instantly you know.

sanzi -

less citz is better than being grabbed

and if i assume all the other owls are just gonna use the money to train defense

mazja -

I concur[cry]

Darkwing -

so I need to look out for owls.... [;)]

Pollito -

You guys really had to mess with the owls... I mean rly?

Pollito -

[down]

Raekwon -

Yeah would rather been given the equivalent number of screechers. Giving us crowns just puts us at a 4 hour disadvantage. Any way we could get the crowns a few hours before we lose the defense?

Sonix -

Is there a way to give owls crowns and put them in a temporary protection mode where they can train military and wait for it to come in then release themselves from protection mode? Of course in this time there won't be any resource gains or anything.
Page 1 2 3