IMPLEMENT ZE CHANGEZ!!!!!!

Cecil -

Any updates on implementation?

hardar -

Changes will be upload before age ends.

Cecil -

Age ended, that was a round about way of asking when the age will be startint

hardar -

“Changes will be upload before next age ends.” If that makes it easier for you to understand it was not a serious comment.

Cecil -

Np, I was being mildly sarcastic with my first post.lol

Sanzo -

Where are you robokop? [cry]

hardar -

Broken image

Looks like he bugged.

Someone has to go and reboot him.

dumahz -

more like he needs some private time from the looks of the picture

Jay [J] -

Bolle, 3 weeks ago, edited

@gonzo.

First question: yes, that's what it means in terms of minimum citz killed. Normally, raid simply kills 20% of citz.

Second question: Yes, people do think so, and yes, that was a reason for the change, but it's not why we settled for this way. (yay I can explain it now [:D])

Over the past ages we've removed draggie's extra defences: 25% damage reduction, -25% citz lost from raid/fb/etc. This in effect made draggies like other races, but it made them really vulnerable to raid - because of the minimum damage. So AgmAr came up with the idea to apply race modifiers to the minimum damage, and that sort of made sense because it doesn't just balance dragon but also races like Balrog and light elf. And it's balanced, because that's what the race modifiers are for.

Of course it could now turn out that dragons are too efficient, but I doubt that [;)]

I saw you guys discussing race modifiers and saw you mentioned drag, balrog & LE where you talking about raids only or did you slip in all attacks? I just want to clarify because a 50% reduction in damage when a balrog is hit with a raze/bc is a pretty significant addition to their race ability. Does this also affect standard attacks?

Thanks

Sanzo -

Jay: I believe its minimum citz killed on raid.

Default race kills acres*2, after age changes balrog will be acres*1, dragon acres*0.4

Jay [J] -

So when is the next age going to start?

Jamzi -

no one is sure as robokop has gone inactive :( [cry][cry]

Bolle -

I hope it started three weeks ago.

Cecil -

Still time between ages

Sonix -

I hope rob's ok =o.

Pollito -

I hope Sweets is doing fine =o

Cecil -

I think we should give control of the game to polly

Jamzi -

had a text from Robokop, he is fine but very busy with work so phew. Let's be patient and then all kill each other to celebrate :)

Sanzo -

Age 56 Changes: There will be no Age 56

*Edit* This just in: There will be an Age 56!

You may all rejoice and party in the street [up]
Page 1 2 3