Forums

Age 57 changes

Open Archived Bolle opened this discussion on

Darkwing -

but the Templar won't always have 20% GH......so chances are he would be dead before he can even build those [;)]

Bolle -

Templar lost 25% natural defense.

Rest is basically the same? I don't see any change [;)]

Old guy -

well and thieves are more powerful now with better ratios

Halc -

ML 60 20% guardhouse and +25% natural defense. hmm

yeah i know right..only 25% natural defense? that's nowhere near enough to sleep through an entire war!

Nikka -

Before #16 killed me in a war I had 14% GH with the 25% natural defense and they did kill me rather easily. Maybe the extra 6% GH to make 20% is or did make a huge difference.

Sonix -

Nikka, which tribe where you? If you don't mind telling me

Nikka -

Sent a pm

Sonix -

Yea, we never killed you [:s].

Geologist -

ML 60 20% guardhouse and +25% natural defense. hmm

This is not a very professional response. More like you changed Templars cause you have vendetta against them

Sonix -

A vendetta? And why would i have a vendetta against a single race?

If a race can run ml 60 and have 20% guardhouses while having 25% guilds and natural 25% defense to thieves that is OP in my book and needs a balancing nerf.

Cecil -

Temps running that much ml are glass cannons or lacking defense, doesn't matter how many gh they run

Darkwing -

indeed. Running ML 60 at 2k acres requires 120k clerics. plus your def most likely snooping another 100k citz....so easily killable, not much homes needed. [8)]

Sanzo -

And now thieves need less TPA per op.
Temps are really getting screwed [:p]

hardar -

If a race can run ml 60 and have 20% guardhouses while having 25% guilds and natural 25% defense to thieves that is OP in my book and needs a balancing nerf

Nazguls can run 25% ch/gh + 25 % natural protection against T/M that leaves room for 20% bastions, that's pretty much nicely turlted.
But does it make nazguls OP?

A Templar with the build you gave is well protected but
1/ troopfat
2/ useless

I agree tempalrs needed a nerf, but your answer doesn't really help in the debate.

Sonix -

A nazgul that turtled can only do raze damage which isn't as much as a templar's DM.

Also a templar with that build is not useless... especially the bigger it gets. It's ok if they are troop fat. They're not taking any magic damage period. only 25-30% of thief ops are getting through, even less if we factor in auto-fails. You'd need an alliance with 4 or 5 attackers to have a good shot at taking down an active templar pre-changes.

hardar -

I missed the 25% guilds. [:s]

But ml 60 at 5k acres = 300k clerics (and 120 dpa)
Pop at 5k acres ~ 550k
say 250 dpa ( 120 from clerics and 130 from specs) that makes 130k specs
that 120k citz : 400 homes out of 2250 for a kill without void. If 25% of arson succeed that's 3-4 fully loaded thieves for a kill.

Darkwing -

I would also like to know how many of those 300K clerics will be killed with a H&R? [;)]

Bolle -

Combat science really helps Templars a lot *blunt hint*

Darkwing -

Bolle, 51 minutes agoCombat science really helps Templars a lot *blunt hint*

lol.....when in grow mode there won't be much science. Science also evaporates like snow in summer.....I can't expect my alliance to go in lab mode now just because I am a templar..... [:|]

Bolle -

Well Templar still own anyway, even without combat sci.

Jamzi -

I agree with Geologist - racists!

Bolle -

sigh, seems I have to be rational again.

Age 56 - Templars get 2/2 instead of 2/1 and they get 25% thief def.

Age 57 - Templars lose the thief def.

Conclusion: dev are racists.

Sanzo -

/me joins bandwagon

Leave Templars alone! Stop changing them! RACISTS!!!!!!!!!1

Sonix -

lol.....when in grow mode there won't be much science. Science also evaporates like snow in summer.....I can't expect my alliance to go in lab mode now just because I am a templar...

When in growth mode don't run a ml 60?

But ml 60 at 5k acres = 300k clerics (and 120 dpa)
Pop at 5k acres ~ 550k
say 250 dpa ( 120 from clerics and 130 from specs) that makes 130k specs
that 120k citz : 400 homes out of 2250 for a kill without void. If 25% of arson succeed that's 3-4 fully loaded thieves for a kill.

At 5k acres with elendian and 5k fame a templar has 807,875 total population. Check your math.

5000 acres
2250 homes = 675,000
2750 other = 27,500
Total = 702,500
With Ele/Fame = 807,875

Cecil -

Which means that to maintain minimal dpa they still use over half their pop
Page 1 2 3 4 5