Forums

total bullshit admins

Closed Bulby opened this discussion on

Tommies -

Amir, Sending out thieves for Napo takes less than 1 min, so does rebuilding 300-400 homes.

And its not easy to prove especially by saying you intentionally do not rebuild barren and only login shortly for napo...which is typically what people do who script.

Tommies -

Not a cheater by breaking the rules Jolten, but you do abuse or bend them to your liking.

The vacation mode is not intended to be used to avoid getting killed when you are still able to actively play the game.

Your attacks early on the game were very cheap shots, hitting into other wars when they were out of BC or razes knowing they couldn't retal. Some call it smart, I think its rather low and poor game play.
People who play with this mentality shouldn't be in L&O imho.

Kingk88 -

Jolten you used vacation mode to escape a KT to me you abused what it's intended on lol . You hit in other wars and its just bad gameplay . Coming from guy that's in LnO just sets a bad example . Poor gameplay

Woodrow -

Dis guy who helped kill one of our Viking players by doing Commander while we were warring was from 125... Why he not suspended for hitting into others kill try? Just me ..and I think If you suspended me for hitting into war he would have to be suspended to.. why is 125 guy so special he break same rule

Bulby -

well i agree wit woodrow as when we were attacking and killing vikings in 40 he came in every time to attack them as well ,,, why is it if 2 of the 42 players spell/thief the same guy they are accused of co-op and suspended but not an administrator who comes and grabs? also the time in question was 6 days before end of age ...yet conveneintly the suspension is saved for last two days so acres wont count... its called conspiracy to steal an age win by jolten,,, if it was up to me jolten should be suspended for abusing the vacation rule to stay alive and for co -op with 26 on kill trys... after all co-op can be punished for guys hitting into kill trys and he has been around long enough that he knows what he was doing.... trying to help clear the field of attacks for his own personal gain...

Bulby -

in regards to an earlier post by tommies... if two guys try to op the same target from the same ip address it gives you a message thats says another tribe has opped recently and you cant op in 8 hours ... when this happened after first round of these unwarranted suspensions i self reported... and asked how to avoid further issues...i complied with all that was asked... so if this other player hit before me in one hour i would have been unable to op... so what is conveniently done is cry co-op... it seems the above player woodrow is very confusesd as he messaged other guys to hit jolten before we even started our kill try ... not sure why i would suspend anyone but him... but its most distressing how sanzo and jolten investigate for each other and come up with a favorable opinion for each others benefit... maybe if all guys agree in administration that something is fishy then act... but not waiting for 4 days to decide and drop a guy the last 2 days... their answer is for us to recruit an obviously not so good player...

Jolten -

Pausing to survive isn't again the rules. And has been used countless times before me and I'm sure will be used before I do.

weedy -

as so many stated previously its a game abuse by an administrator who wants us all to believe he is such an honorable player... as previous stated... why is hitting a kill target for acres by you repeatedly not considered co-op? even unplanned... when noticed by you ...you jump...ask 40s vikings... and you tried to do it to gits this round as well?

Jolten -

And for those saying that they were paused so I'd win the age obviously don't realize that Sanzo was the one that suspended them and isn't even in my alliance.

Jolten -

Apparently I'm not getting anywhere here. I didn't submit the report or request that Sanzo look into it. Sanzo was looking into a different situation. Not sure why Smokey didn't chime in yet as he is LnO and also in #26.

Once again going to vacation mode isn't cheating, it isn't against the CoC and I'm not the only one who has used it. I know that gits and bulby both have used it.

Are we just going to throw mud and see what sticks. #40s Vikings we're the only attackers at the start of the age who were a threat to me. #26 took them out and I hit anyone in range. Unless they had an active titled war. If they were in an unofficial hitting war and we're suiciding I took the free land essentially.

Bulby -

sorry jolten i have not used that ploy to avoid death....ive taken many deaths like a man... and when meessaged why you hit into a kill time in declared war was that you had trained to hit the guy and felt compelled to hit anyway... they were declared wars you hit into... and just by declaring that the were a “threat to you” shows full intent by you to maim them while in war... and we have talked to smokey hes staying out of it because it affects his alliance... you hide in your three man aliance and jump into wars constantly...thats your “strat” dont do any of the work just enjoy the fruits of others labor... half our alliance wanted to jump in your war with 23 and hurt your chances for survival... i talked them out of it... next time... we see you in distress we just might pounce

Jolten -

Haha please post that message from me. I'd love to read it bulby. Matter of fact have smokey post it as he can pull them directly from either of our accounts

Kingk88 -

Jolten

Once again going to vacation mode isn't cheating, it isn't against the CoCĀ 

But surely you can see you are abusing it ? Do you not agree ?

Jolten -

Vacation Mode runs for 48 hours minimum, 96 hours if you enter while in war, not counting the first 6 hours. If you cannot enter Vacation Mode with your account due to circumstances beyond your control, you may message a staff member in Law & Order requesting your account being suspended and a valid reason why you can't enter it yourself.

Is displayed on the Vacation mode page.

Jolten -

Vacation mode during kill attempt against you are also mentioned in the wiki and there was an old thread on the world forums as well.

weedy -

doesnt explain you hitting kill targets in war... whether co-op with other players or not people have been suspended before for jumping on a noticed kill time...but never you somehow... complaints have been filed and never satisfied...

Tommies -

Unofficial hitting war? Who are you trying to fool Jolten.

#26 and #40 have had the first two wars of the age. First war you did not hit into. After #26 killed 2 Viks and they went into a second war with #40. You first hit into the Vik in #26 and the day after you hit the Vik in #40 who #26 was trying to kill. Yes it was a barren grab, still on a KT.

Virchue -

Whats this nonsense about hitting into wars? If you don't think that should be allowed then make the penalty for doing so steeper.

No fame and an extra hour from your general isn't much of a deterrent from hitting into Wars. I hit #40 Olegs a few ages back (Frostbite/Full) when they were in wars. I wanted to prevent them from fully running away and I think it contributed to their eventual downfall... and mine of course [evilgrin]

I think the unspoken rule of not invading anothers war is silly. Why would you let full alliances get away with not needing the required defense? I thought this age especially, with the number of attackers, would show that you need to keep valid D in order to grow, but #26 proved me wrong. I guess their black op power scared some attackers away

Bulby -

If sending mage's and thieves into another alliance wars is against the rules sending grabs into others wars should be considered intentionally Co opping as well.. either allow it all to occur or none of it.. don't single out mages And thieves that's hitting jolten yet allow jolten to grab into wars to help kill the“threat” to his tribe's being top attacker..

Sanzo -

I agree VMing to escape death is super lame. While it does save your ass, it saps the fun out of the game for others [:$]

*Edit* From staff POV, where do we draw the line? Should we pick an arbitrary amount of homes someone needs to have in order to activate VM?
What if someone legit needs to go on vacation and right then and there they get targetted?

Jolten -

So would this be fixed if we remove the Vaca mode option?

weedy -

how about if buildings are on the way you cant vacation... like troops out... barren is ok reduce time frame to 4 ticks coming out... should require a 4 tick wait before attacking/building/training but allow income

Jolten -

So a cool down period after returning from vacation mode? And not able to use vacation mode if barren acres are present? I think we can possibly do that.

Virchue -

Some suggestions maybe...

For Vacation Mode: Make the wait period 10 hours instead of 6. If you can't kill in 10 hours you're out of luck. If the kill is so important, be ready to attack again 48 hours later when the tribe can come back.

Also I'm not sure how vacation mode works as far as generating resources, etc. Do you generate any? But it should be way more beneficial to stay OUT of vacation mode as far as production goes. The attacking tribe should be in a better position 48 hours later (offense/defense wise), though they lost their element of surprise.

For Wars: The game doesn't allow you to blackop a target who's at war with someone else? False. How are there double wars sometimes then? the nonwar alliance should have reduced effectiveness and receive no fame. Seems fair to me.

If you don't like being invaded during a war then train more defense. You may have to balance your citizens ratio better and introduce some walls rather than being 50% hideouts/guilds. But if you insist maybe war can also add something like 'Tribes at war gain +5% Defense against tribes they are not in war with'. Can even go +10% Defense to allow attackers to suicide more during war. If you do invade into someone else's war it should cause double the hostility and to both alliances at war, not just the one you invaded into.

Sanzo -

You don't get any updates when on vacation mode
Page 1 2 3 4 5