Ordinary looking, life is cheap and thieves' dens are two-a-penny in a Brittonian tribe. War is when a Britt really shines, quick wits and even quicker fingers enable them to use skills passed down for generations to stash resources for later use. Up to no good? You bet your life they are!
- Renowned Thieves: +20% gains on self ops
- Home to Thieves: Homes hold 400 citizens, Hideouts hold 80 citizens
What is darker than a Dark Elf? Not much... the terrifying power gained through study of the dark arts has twisted these elves into pure evil. Wicked magic is their specialty, combine this with their extraordinary magic skill and you have the very best race for offensive magic.
- Supermage: +5 ML
- Evil: increased success rate for dark spells
- Selfish: Cannot cast alliance spells on allies
They might be short but they sure are mighty! Dwarves are keen warriors and flexible tribespeople. Building and mining skills honed through the generations ensure they are the quickest of all races to convert from growth/war/defensive builds, the little people are very versatile and quick to react.
- Faster: x2 building speed (build in 2 ticks)
- Richer: +10% mine income bonus
- Mines hold 50 citizens
- Hammer Smashers mine 2cr per tick
|Off||Hammer Smasher||5/2||450 cr|
|Def||Mortar Team||1/7||675 cr|
|Elite||Grey Beard||9/3||1,050 cr|
|Thief||Short Cloak||0/0||250 cr|
Hard to see with the naked eye, this race is pure goodness. You're in luck if a Fairy is on your side as they are the only race that is able to cast "self-spells" on allies. Useful in team strategies and the saviour of many of their friends, it really is time to believe in Fairies!
- Healer: cast self-spells on allies
- I don't believe it: failed spells of any kind do not appear in enemies news
|Def||Fairy Godfather||0/5||450 cr|
|Elite||Fay Queen||0/8||1,100 cr|
A handsome race but don't they know it! Vanity combined with a talent for social manipulation means that famous High Elves use the influence they gain to reach their goals, regardless of the cost to their enemies. The HE troops use the magic of their ancient ancestors to grant themselves immortality ahead of their planned attacks.
- Immortality: All units are immortal in combat
- Vanity: Each point of fame gives 0.003% damage dealt and land gained on attacks, and 0.003% reduced magic damage from enemy spells
A Hobbit friend is a friend for life, these short but big-hearted people will help you when you need it most. As well as having the fastest thieves, this is the only race that can provide aid to alliance mates. The Hobbit’s tendency for feasting can be a burden however as they will eat you out of house and home!
- Nimble: a further -1 tick thief return time (2 tick thief return time)
- Selfless: able to provide aid to allies via Weather's Light and Templu Amblo
- Greedy: 150% food required
- Increased Ambush Gains by 25%
An evolved form of Ork, what they lost of their brute force they gained in cunning, finding new ways to use homes in clever ways. With more citizens at their disposal and a near constant supply of thief plans, the resilient Mori tribe leader is able to quickly order retaliation in various guises.
- Pop boost: 45% homes allowed
- Homes give thief plans (1 Home = 2/5th Hideouts)
- 3 hour returntime
- Ready to go: +9% starting money
|Elite||Mountain Ogre||5/4||900 cr|
Soulless creatures experimented on with evil necromancy, the Nazgul believe their “curse” to be a gift. The Nazgul have strong resistances due to the ancient curse placed on them.
- Cannot Explore or Land Claim
- 0.001% per fame chance of attacks not showing in alliance news
- +35% gains on Standard Attack
- All attack types yield 5,000 cr per acre taken
|Off||Black Rider||3/0||300 cr|
Human scholars who became consumed with religious zeal and regard magic as the answer to their prayers. Their sacred churches are blessed with additional powers and they use this power to root out what they see as un-pureness on others. Hard to kill and twice as nuts, other races, particularly mages are wise to tread carefully around the order of the Templars.
- 1 Cleric per Acre gives 1 Mage Level (does not stack with Academies)
- Guard Houses count as 1/2 Weaponry
- Can have 45% homes
- Cannot build Hideouts
An advanced race of Orc that is tough as old boots, a true warrior. Their one aim in life is to loot, kill and destroy and they excel at murdering enemy forces. These are the monster under your bed.
- +25% enemy losses when attacking
- Brute Force: +10% offence (stacks on all other bonuses)
- +20% increased building damage when attacking
|Basic||Pit Spawn||0/0||50 cr|
|Off||Hill Troll||8/0||850 cr|
|Def||Ogre Shaman||0/7||750 cr|
Wizards are tall thoughtful characters who are keen to discover the world around them. No other race can explore as quickly and cheaply as a Wizard on horseback. Not only are they handy with a spell-book but in times of trouble they have been known to use that magical staff to wallop enemies a good one too!
- Cheapest explorer (20% reduced costs)
- Fastest explorer (1 tick quicker)
- Wisdom: 25% bonus to lab production
|Off||Templar Knight||5/0||500 cr|
|Elite||Grey Wizard||2/8||1,150 cr|
With a powerful affinity for nature suffused in a romantic knowledge of the birds and the bees, Wood Elves are the quickest to recover their population in times of crisis. However peace and love do not extend to their enemies, upset a WE to your peril, their magically quick-filling and extra-filled thief hideouts make them a force of nature indeed.
- Fruity: +15% Birth Rate
- Quickie: +25% TP regeneration rate
- Deadly: +25% maximum thief plans
|Elite||Tree Ent||0/10||1,325 cr|