Ordinary looking, life is cheap and thieves' dens are two-a-penny in a Brittonian tribe. War is when a Britt really shines, quick wits and even quicker fingers enable them to use skills passed down for generations to stash resources for later use. Up to no good? You bet your life they are!
- Renowned Thieves: +20% gains on self ops
- Home to Thieves: Homes hold 400 citizens, Hideouts hold 80 citizens
- Walls to Thieves: 1 Wall trains 1 Rogue every month
- Ready to go: +25% starting money
What is darker than a Dark Elf? Not much... the terrifying power gained through study of the dark arts has twisted these elves into pure evil. Wicked magic is their specialty, combine this with their extraordinary magic skill and you have the very best race for offensive magic.
- Supermage: Academies gives 33% more Mage Level
- Evil: increased success rate for dark spells
- Selfish: Cannot cast alliance spells on allies
- Temples count as 1/2 Guilds (mana storage and regen)
Entities that arose from the elemental chaos before the beginning of the world, Dragons rival the very gods in power. Known for long spanning plots which affect events far beyond the imagining of present mortals, no one ever quite knows what a Dragon's true aim is... though hoarding treasure seems to be a part of it. Only the most experienced rulers can tame these strong and willful beasts.
- 3 months attack time
- -50% military unit losses from attacks
- Homes hold 225 citizens, other buildings hold 5 citizens, barracks hold 50 military
- Farms, Mines and Yards produce 50% of normal
- 50% of normal construction costs
- 50% of normal military upkeep
- Dragon Sickness: Additional crowns stolen from tax chests on attacks.
- Starting Money: -40%
|Basic||Baby Dragon||1/1||150 cr|
|Off||Green Dragon||10/2||600 cr|
|Def||Black Dragon||2/10||800 cr|
|Elite||Red Dragon||18/6||1,500 cr|
|Thief||White Dragon||2/2||300 cr|
They might be short but they sure are mighty! Dwarves are keen warriors and flexible tribespeople. Building and mining skills honed through the generations ensure they are the quickest of all races to convert from growth/war/defensive builds, the little people are very versatile and quick to react.
- Cannot build Homes
- All buildings hold 85 citizens except Mines (130)
- Barracks does not hold military
- Faster: x2 building speed (build in 2 months)
- Do not require wood to build
- Hammer Smashers mine 2cr per month
|Off||Hammer Smasher||5/1||400 cr|
|Def||Mortar Team||0/6||700 cr|
|Elite||Grey Beard||8/4||1,100 cr|
|Thief||Short Cloak||0/0||250 cr|
Long revered by many cultures, Eagles have a magical quality that has evolved into magical ability. Many will hunt them, thinking they see weakness, many will fail... an eagle's defensive abilities are second to none.
- Elude: up to 50% chance of enemies failing an attack on your tribe (accrues 10% each month, an Elude reduces this stacked bonus by 20%)
- Each Home store and regen Mana equivalent to 1/3 a guild
- Bird of a Feather: 2 months explore time
- Wrath of XENE does double damage
Hard to see with the naked eye, this race is pure goodness. You're in luck if a Fairy is on your side as they are the only race that is able to cast "self-spells" on allies. Useful in team strategies and the saviour of many of their friends, it really is time to believe in Fairies!
- Healer: cast self-spells on allies (race specific spells excluded)
- Heal cost -50% mana
- I don't believe it: failed spells of any kind do not appear in enemies news
- Academies gives 2% more Mage Level per each 1000 fame
- 1% more raw defence per 1000 fame
|Def||Fairy Godfather||0/5||450 cr|
|Elite||Fay Queen||0/8||1,050 cr|
An evolved form of Ork, what they lost of their brute force they gained in cunning, finding new ways to use homes in clever ways. With more citizens at their disposal and a near constant supply of thief plans, the resilient Mori tribe leader is able to quickly order retaliation in various guises.
- Pop boost: 45% homes allowed
- Homes give thief plans (1 Home = 2/5th Hideouts)
- 3 months attack time
- 15% magic immunity
- Ready to go: +9% starting money
|Elite||Mountain Ogre||5/4||900 cr|
Soulless creatures experimented on with evil necromancy, the Nazgul believe their “curse” to be a gift. The Nazgul have strong resistances due to the ancient curse placed on them.
- 25% chance of attacks not showing in alliance news
- Burns 25% of the target's maximum mana and thievery points when attacking
- Every month 0.1% of Specialists are converted to Wraths
- 25% chance to fail spells and operations
- Cannot Explore or Land Claim
|Off||Black Rider||3/0||300 cr|
Also known by the common name of "trolls", the Oleg Hai spawn warriors bred for battle. If that weren't bad enough, they easily regenerate from Destruction-charged violence, which makes killing a troll for good something of a legendary feat. Naturally greedy, they sometimes overextend to conquer and dominate. Fortunately for them, harpies provide the brains behind the brawn, when they can be found and bribed at least.
- 2 generals (can send out 2 separate armies)
- Sending both generals gives 115% off, 130% land gains, 130% damage
- Immune to Lightning Bolt and Arsenic Infusion
- Harpies are mercenary unit. Harpies can be trained instantly from citizens. As much as 40% of total population can be trained as Harpies. Harpies disband 4 months after being trained. As the tribe expands, Harpies are less expensive.
|Def||White Skull||0/6||550 cr|
All that remains from the cursed souls of the Nazgul, who are now presumed to be extinct. You cannot see or hear a Spirit but their presence becomes known in other ways. Their lack of physical form could be a disability but used correctly, can be positive in many ways.
- Ethereal Form: Vision spell does not work on Spirits. Spirits don't eat
- From the Shadows: Failed intel operations do not generate tribe news
- No thief losses from failed operations
Human scholars who became consumed with religious zeal and regard magic as the answer to their prayers. Their sacred churches are blessed with additional powers and they use this power to root out what they see as un-pureness on others. Hard to kill and twice as nuts, other races, particularly mages are wise to tread carefully around the order of the Templars.
- 1 Cleric per Acre gives 1 Mage Level (does not stack with Academies)
- Guard Houses count as 1/2 Weaponry
- Can have 45% homes
- Cannot build Hideouts
With a powerful affinity for nature suffused in a romantic knowledge of the birds and the bees, Wood Elves are the quickest to recover their population in times of crisis. However peace and love do not extend to their enemies, upset a WE to your peril, their magically quick-filling and extra-filled thief hideouts make them a force of nature indeed.
- Quickie: +25% TP regeneration rate
- Deadly: +25% maximum thief plans
- +50% damage on Intrigue
|Elite||Tree Ent||0/10||1,450 cr|