These accursed demons of shadow and flame have been sealed away from the lands of Orkfia for aeons. The magic that has bound them is broken, and they have been unleashed upon the world. None who live now remember their terrifying strength nor could know who would be responsible for their freedom.
- 15% homes allowed
- Farms, Mines and Yards produce 50% of normal
- Non-homes hold 50% of normal population
- 50% of normal construction costs
- 50% of normal military upkeep
- 50% minimum citizen damage on incoming raids
- 1 mana instantly replenished per 10 raw defense killed in combat when attacking
- 50% gains on Draft
- Starting Money: -35%
|Basic||Damned Soul||0/0||50 cr|
Ordinary looking, life is cheap and thieves' dens are two-a-penny in a Brittonian tribe. War is when a Britt really shines, quick wits and even quicker fingers enable them to use skills passed down for generations to stash resources for later use. Up to no good? You bet your life they are!
- Renowned Thieves: +20% gains on self ops
- Home to Thieves: Homes hold 400 citizens, Hideouts hold 80 citizens
- Walls to Thieves: 1 Wall trains 1 Rogue every month
- Ready to go: +25% starting money
What is darker than a Dark Elf? Not much... the terrifying power gained through study of the dark arts has twisted these elves into pure evil. Wicked magic is their specialty, combine this with their extraordinary magic skill and you have the very best race for offensive magic.
- Supermage: Academies gives 33% more Mage Level
- Evil: increased success rate for dark spells
- Selfish: Cannot cast alliance spells on allies
- Temples count as 1/2 Guilds (mana storage and regen)
They might be short but they sure are mighty! Dwarves are keen warriors and flexible tribespeople. Building and mining skills honed through the generations ensure they are the quickest of all races to convert from growth/war/defensive builds, the little people are very versatile and quick to react.
- Cannot build Homes
- All buildings hold 85 citizens except Mines (130)
- Barracks does not hold military
- Faster: x2 building speed (build in 2 months)
- Do not require wood to build
- Hammer Smashers mine 2cr per month
|Off||Hammer Smasher||5/1||400 cr|
|Def||Mortar Team||0/6||700 cr|
|Elite||Grey Beard||8/4||1,100 cr|
|Thief||Short Cloak||0/0||250 cr|
Long revered by many cultures, Eagles have a magical quality that has evolved into magical ability. Many will hunt them, thinking they see weakness, many will fail... an eagle's defensive abilities are second to none.
- Elude: up to 50% chance of enemies failing an attack on your tribe (accrues 10% each month, an Elude reduces this stacked bonus by 20%)
- Each Home store and regen Mana equivalent to 1/3 a guild
- Bird of a Feather: 2 months explore time
- Wrath of XENE does double damage
Hard to see with the naked eye, this race is pure goodness. You're in luck if a Fairy is on your side as they are the only race that is able to cast "self-spells" on allies. Useful in team strategies and the saviour of many of their friends, it really is time to believe in Fairies!
- Healer: cast self-spells on allies (race specific spells excluded)
- Heal cost -50% mana
- I don't believe it: failed spells of any kind do not appear in enemies news
- Academies gives 2% more Mage Level per each 1000 fame
- 1% more raw defence per 1000 fame
|Def||Fairy Godfather||0/5||450 cr|
|Elite||Fay Queen||0/8||1,050 cr|
Soulless creatures experimented on with evil necromancy, the Nazgul believe their “curse” to be a gift. The Nazgul have strong resistances due to the ancient curse placed on them.
- 25% chance of attacks not showing in alliance news
- Burns 25% of the target's maximum mana and thievery points when attacking
- Every month 0.1% of Specialists are converted to Wraths
- 25% chance to fail spells and operations
- Cannot Explore or Land Claim
|Off||Black Rider||3/0||300 cr|
Also known by the common name of "trolls", the Oleg Hai spawn warriors bred for battle. If that weren't bad enough, they easily regenerate from Destruction-charged violence, which makes killing a troll for good something of a legendary feat. Naturally greedy, they sometimes overextend to conquer and dominate. Fortunately for them, harpies provide the brains behind the brawn, when they can be found and bribed at least.
- 2 generals (can send out 2 separate armies)
- Sending both generals gives 110% off, 125% land gains, 125% damage
- Immune to Lightning Bolt and Arsenic Infusion
- Harpies are mercenary unit. Harpies can be trained instantly from citizens. As much as 40% of total population can be trained as Harpies. Harpies disband 4 months after being trained. As the tribe expands, Harpies are less expensive.
|Def||White Skull||0/6||550 cr|
The wise birds of the night. At least they were. The moon temples disturbed their sense of day and night and now they have changed their sleep and hunt schedule.
- 1 month thievery return time
- Failed black operations return 1 month slower
- 60% gains of self operations
- Juranimosity does not kill Swift Feathers
|Elite||Eagle Owl||5/5||850 cr|
|Thief||Swift Feather||0/4||480 cr|
Silent but oh so violent. Highly intelligent birds lurking in the shadows, their blackened wings give the advantage of extreme speed. This is no birdwatching outing and the flock is hard to see until it's too late.
- As the crow flies: 1 month attack time
- On a failed attack 50% will return after 1 month
- Strength in Numbers: 75% of normal military losses
- Flock Mentality: 75% of normal damage on Blasphemy Crusade, Raze and Pillage
- 40% of normal gains on Clear a Perimeter
All that remains from the cursed souls of the Nazgul, who are now presumed to be extinct. You cannot see or hear a Spirit but their presence becomes known in other ways. Their lack of physical form could be a disability but used correctly, can be positive in many ways.
- Ethereal Form: Vision spell does not work on Spirits. Spirits don't eat
- From the Shadows: Failed intel operations do not generate tribe news
- No thief losses from failed operations
With a powerful affinity for nature suffused in a romantic knowledge of the birds and the bees, Wood Elves are the quickest to recover their population in times of crisis. However peace and love do not extend to their enemies, upset a WE to your peril, their magically quick-filling and extra-filled thief hideouts make them a force of nature indeed.
- Quickie: +25% TP regeneration rate
- Deadly: +25% maximum thief plans
- +50% damage on Intrigue
|Elite||Tree Ent||0/10||1,450 cr|