These accursed demons of shadow and flame have been sealed away from the lands of Orkfia for aeons. The magic that has bound them is broken, and they have been unleashed upon the world. None who live now remember their terrifying strength nor could know who would be responsible for their freedom.
- 15% homes allowed
- Farms, Mines and Yards produce 50% of normal
- Non-homes hold 50% of normal population
- 50% of normal construction costs
- 50% of normal military upkeep
- 50% minimum citizen damage on incoming raids
- 1 mana instantly replenished per 10 raw defence killed in combat when attacking
- 50% gains on Draft
- Starting Money: -35%
|Basic||Damned Soul||0/0||50 cr|
Ordinary looking, life is cheap and thieves' dens are two-a-penny in a Brittonian tribe. War is when a Britt really shines, quick wits and even quicker fingers enable them to use skills passed down for generations to stash resources for later use. Up to no good? You bet your life they are!
- Home to Thieves: Homes hold 400 citizens, Hideouts hold 80 citizens
- Ready to go: +25% starting money
What is darker than a Dark Elf? Not much... the terrifying power gained through study of the dark arts has twisted these elves into pure evil. Wicked magic is their specialty, combine this with their extraordinary magic skill and you have the very best race for offensive magic.
- Supermage: Academies gives 33% more Mage Level
- Evil: increased success rate for dark spells
- Selfish: Cannot cast alliance spells on allies
- Temples count as 1/2 Guilds (mana storage and regen)
Long revered by many cultures, Eagles have a magical quality that has evolved into magical ability. Many will hunt them, thinking they see weakness, many will fail... an eagle's defensive abilities are second to none.
- Elude: up to 50% chance of enemies failing an attack on your tribe (accrues 10% each month, an Elude reduces this stacked bonus by 20%)
- Each Home store and regen Mana equivalent to 1/3 a guild
- Bird of a Feather: 2 months explore time
- Wrath of XENE does double damage
Hard to see with the naked eye, this race is pure goodness. You're in luck if a Fairy is on your side as they are the only race that is able to cast "self-spells" on allies. Useful in team strategies and the saviour of many of their friends, it really is time to believe in Fairies!
- Healer: cast self-spells on allies (race specific spells excluded)
- Heal cost -50% mana
- I don't believe it: failed spells of any kind do not appear in enemies news
- Academies gives 2% more Mage Level per each 1000 fame
- 1% more raw defence per 1000 fame
|Def||Fairy Godfather||0/5||450 cr|
|Elite||Fay Queen||0/8||1,050 cr|
The wise birds of the night. At least they were. The moon temples disturbed their sense of day and night and now they have changed their sleep and hunt schedule.
- 1 month thievery return time
- Failed black operations return 1 month slower
- 60% gains of self operations
- Juranimosity does not kill Swift Feathers
|Elite||Eagle Owl||5/5||850 cr|
|Thief||Swift Feather||0/4||480 cr|
Silent but oh so violent. Highly intelligent birds lurking in the shadows, their blackened wings give the advantage of extreme speed. This is no birdwatching outing and the flock is hard to see until it's too late.
- As the crow flies: 1 month attack time
- On a failed attack 50% will return after 1 month
- Strength in Numbers: 75% of normal military losses
- Flock Mentality: 75% of normal damage on Blasphemy Crusade, Raze and Pillage
- 40% of normal gains on Clear a Perimeter
The cold, calculating Lizardfolk are Orks who took to the swampy regions of Orkfia and acquired reptilian features. They have tamed many terrifying beasts for their army with virulent venom and deadly gazes. Most fearsome of all however is their brilliant military tactics.
- 3 months build time
- Cause 200% of normal military losses to attackers when defending
- Cunning: 1% offence bonus per month your general has stayed home since his last attack, with a maximum bonus of 10%.
|Off||Wyvern Rider||6/0||550 cr|
All that remains from the cursed souls of the Nazgul, who are now presumed to be extinct. You cannot see or hear a Spirit but their presence becomes known in other ways. Their lack of physical form could be a disability but used correctly, can be positive in many ways.
- Ethereal Form: Vision spell does not work on Spirits. Spirits don't eat
- From the Shadows: Failed intel operations do not generate tribe news
- No thief losses from failed operations
The Undead were once living, breathing creatures, and are indeed a fearsome sight. It is very difficult to kill one, as they do not breathe, nor do they have any organs to pierce. Their vampires prey on enemy flesh, which causes their ranks to swell inexorably.
- Enemy troops killed in combat when attacking join your army as Zombies
- +100% losses for Skeletons when attacking
- Vampires are immortal when attacking and defending
Unfortunately, it is very expensive to train a Viking. They are very dense, and tend to be overtly arrogant. Though once trained, a Viking is a very strong and versatile unit.
- Hit 'n' Run, Raze & Blasphemy Crusade require no general rest time
- Bloodthirst - Every month attack damage and military losses inflicted increases by 5%. Max +50% after 10 months. Only regens if the army is at home
With a powerful affinity for nature suffused in a romantic knowledge of the birds and the bees, Wood Elves are the quickest to recover their population in times of crisis. However peace and love do not extend to their enemies, upset a WE to your peril, their magically quick-filling and extra-filled thief hideouts make them a force of nature indeed.
- Quickie: +25% TP regeneration rate
- Deadly: +25% maximum thief plans
- +50% damage on Intrigue
|Elite||Tree Ent||0/10||1,450 cr|