All mages have a bonus of +25% mana regeneration speed.
These accursed demons of shadow and flame have been sealed away from the lands of Orkfia for aeons. The magic that has bound them is broken, and they have been unleashed upon the world. None who live now remember their terrifying strength nor could know who would be responsible for their freedom.
- 15% homes allowed
- Farms, Mines and Yards produce 50% of normal
- Non-homes hold 50% of normal population
- 50% of normal construction costs
- 50% of normal military upkeep
- 50% minimum citizen damage on incoming raids
- 1 mana instantly replenished per 10 raw defence killed in combat when attacking
- 50% gains on Draft
- Starting Money: -35%
|Basic||Damned Soul||0/0||50 cr|
What is darker than a Dark Elf? Not much... the terrifying power gained through study of the dark arts has twisted these elves into pure evil. Wicked magic is their specialty, combine this with their extraordinary magic skill and you have the very best race for offensive magic.
- Supermage: Academies gives 33% more Mage Level
- Evil: increased success rate for dark spells
- Selfish: Cannot cast alliance spells on allies
- Temples count as 1/2 Guilds (mana storage and regen)
Long revered by many cultures, Eagles have a magical quality that has evolved into magical ability. Many will hunt them, thinking they see weakness, many will fail... an eagle's defensive abilities are second to none.
- Elude: up to 50% chance of enemies failing an attack on your tribe (accrues 10% each month, an Elude reduces this stacked bonus by 20%)
- Each Home store and regen Mana equivalent to 1/3 a guild
- Bird of a Feather: 2 months explore time
- Wrath of XENE does double damage
This enigmatic race of elves has arrived in the world of Orkfia from the divine realms beyond. Little is known of them, and they claim nor volunteer nothing of themselves, though their serene grace seems unfathomably ancient. Beings more spiritual than physical, they both excel in the arcane arts and are vulnerable to them.
- Elendian, Matawaska, Lord of Harvest and Quanta give +50% bonus instead of +10%
- Elendian, Matawaska, Lord of Harvest and Quanta cannot be voided
- Mines and yards produce 150% of normal
- Exploring costs 150% of normal crowns
- Construction costs are 180% of normal
- Waterborne: Mystical Rust deal 100% more damage
- Ready to go: +50% starting money
|Elite||Valar Scion||2/5||950 cr|