All attackers have a bonus of 1 tick shorter training time for all units and do not require a general for military exercises.
They might be short but they sure are mighty! Dwarves are keen warriors and flexible tribespeople. Building and mining skills honed through the generations ensure they are the quickest of all races to convert from growth/war/defensive builds, the little people are very versatile and quick to react.
- Cannot build Homes
- All buildings hold 85 citizens except Mines (130)
- Barracks does not hold military
- Faster: x2 building speed (build in 2 months)
- Do not require wood to build
- Hammer Smashers mine 2cr per month
|Off||Hammer Smasher||5/1||400 cr|
|Def||Mortar Team||0/6||700 cr|
|Elite||Grey Beard||8/4||1,100 cr|
|Thief||Short Cloak||0/0||250 cr|
Silent but oh so violent. Highly intelligent birds lurking in the shadows, their blackened wings give the advantage of extreme speed. This is no birdwatching outing and the flock is hard to see until it's too late.
- As the crow flies: 1 month attack time
- On a failed attack 50% will return after 1 month
- Strength in Numbers: 75% of normal military losses
- Flock Mentality: 75% of normal damage on Blasphemy Crusade, Raze and Pillage
- 40% of normal gains on Clear a Perimeter
The cold, calculating Lizardfolk are Orks who took to the swampy regions of Orkfia and acquired reptilian features. They have tamed many terrifying beasts for their army with virulent venom and deadly gazes. Most fearsome of all however is their brilliant military tactics.
- 3 months build time
- Cause 200% of normal military losses to attackers when defending
- Cunning: 1% offence bonus per month your general has stayed home since his last attack, with a maximum bonus of 20%.
|Off||Wyvern Rider||6/0||550 cr|
Unfortunately, it is very expensive to train a Viking. They are very dense, and tend to be overtly arrogant. Though once trained, a Viking is a very strong and versatile unit.
- Hit 'n' Run, Raze & Blasphemy Crusade require no general rest time
- Bloodthirst - Every month attack damage and military losses inflicted increases by 5%. Max +50% after 10 months. Only regens if the army is at home