All attackers have a bonus of 1 tick shorter training time for all units and do not require a general for military exercises.
They might be short but they sure are mighty! Dwarves are keen warriors and flexible tribespeople. Building and mining skills honed through the generations ensure they are the quickest of all races to convert from growth/war/defensive builds, the little people are very versatile and quick to react.
- Cannot build Homes
- All buildings hold 85 citizens except Mines (130)
- Barracks does not hold military
- Faster: x2 building speed (build in 2 months)
- Do not require wood to build
- Hammer Smashers mine 2cr per month
|Off||Hammer Smasher||5/1||400 cr|
|Def||Mortar Team||0/6||700 cr|
|Elite||Grey Beard||8/4||1,100 cr|
|Thief||Short Cloak||0/0||250 cr|
Soulless creatures experimented on with evil necromancy, the Nazgul believe their “curse” to be a gift. The Nazgul have strong resistances due to the ancient curse placed on them.
- 25% chance of attacks not showing in alliance news
- Burns 25% of the target's maximum mana and thievery points when attacking
- Every month 0.1% of Specialists are converted to Wraths
- 25% chance to fail spells and operations
- Cannot Explore or Land Claim
|Off||Black Rider||3/0||300 cr|
Also known by the common name of "trolls", the Oleg Hai spawn warriors bred for battle. If that weren't bad enough, they easily regenerate from Destruction-charged violence, which makes killing a troll for good something of a legendary feat. Naturally greedy, they sometimes overextend to conquer and dominate. Fortunately for them, harpies provide the brains behind the brawn, when they can be found and bribed at least.
- 2 generals (can send out 2 separate armies)
- Sending both generals gives 115% off, 130% land gains, 130% damage
- Immune to Lightning Bolt and Arsenic Infusion
- Harpies are mercenary unit. Harpies can be trained instantly from citizens. As much as 40% of total population can be trained as Harpies. Harpies disband 4 months after being trained. As the tribe expands, Harpies are less expensive.
|Def||White Skull||0/6||550 cr|
Silent but oh so violent. Highly intelligent birds lurking in the shadows, their blackened wings give the advantage of extreme speed. This is no birdwatching outing and the flock is hard to see until it's too late.
- As the crow flies: 1 month attack time
- On a failed attack 50% will return after 1 month
- Strength in Numbers: 85% of normal military losses
- Flock Mentality: 75% of normal damage on Blasphemy Crusade, Raze and Pillage
- 40% of normal gains on Clear a Perimeter