All thieves have a bonus of 1 tick shorter thief return time.
Ordinary looking, life is cheap and thieves' dens are two-a-penny in a Brittonian tribe. War is when a Britt really shines, quick wits and even quicker fingers enable them to use skills passed down for generations to stash resources for later use. Up to no good? You bet your life they are!
- +20% research points from Labs, Conjured Focus and Napanometry
- Home to Thieves: Homes hold 400 citizens, Hideouts hold 80 citizens
- Walls to Thieves: 1 Wall trains 1 Rogue every month
- Ready to go: +25% starting money
The wise birds of the night. At least they were. The moon temples disturbed their sense of day and night and now they have changed their sleep and hunt schedule.
- 1 month thievery return time
- Failed black operations return 1 month slower
- 60% gains of self operations
- Juranimosity does not kill Swift Feathers
|Elite||Eagle Owl||5/5||850 cr|
|Thief||Swift Feather||0/4||480 cr|
All that remains from the cursed souls of the Nazgul, who are now presumed to be extinct. You cannot see or hear a Spirit but their presence becomes known in other ways. Their lack of physical form could be a disability but used correctly, can be positive in many ways.
- Ethereal Form: Vision spell does not work on Spirits. Spirits don't eat
- From the Shadows: Failed intel operations do not generate tribe news
- No thief losses from failed operations
With a powerful affinity for nature suffused in a romantic knowledge of the birds and the bees, Wood Elves are the quickest to recover their population in times of crisis. However peace and love do not extend to their enemies, upset a WE to your peril, their magically quick-filling and extra-filled thief hideouts make them a force of nature indeed.
- Quickie: +25% TP regeneration rate
- Deadly: +25% maximum thief plans
- +50% damage on Intrigue
|Elite||Tree Ent||0/10||1,450 cr|