Forums

State of the game.

Open Archived Hoffie opened this discussion on

Joe -

eh, dont give newbs a chunk like that to read. instead, make it a sort of “tip of the day” thing where it comes up before elder message when they log on :)

Lol. Noobs even can't read more than one sentence anymore nowadays?

HaRRy -

I read the entire guide at least 3 times in my first age [:D]

CBeast -

I never read the entire guide...I think it just depends on the person- some people like to learn by reading guides, and some like to learn by doing. I think ork is set up a lot better for those who like to read guides. Trying to learn ork by doing is really hard cause most of the players already know how to play- it's probably these players that aren't staying.

Bolle -

i just went playing and used Joe and the guide for references [:p]

mazja -

i thinki'm gonna makeamini-joe and keep him in my pocket![:p]

Pollito -

Wouldnt you rather have a mini pollito instead? ;)

Bolle -

Eek! [:s]

What'd be the purpos of a mini Pollito btw? Cheeky remarks in class when the teacher is staring at the owner? [;)]

Cecil -

but he could fit easily into most overhead storage bins[:D]

Kalten -

i started without reading the guide i just figured out wat to do after 4 hours and why would u want a mini joe??

Bolle -

It'll play the piano beautifully and cutely for instance.

Kalten -

lol thats a good answer[:)]

Pollito -

4 Hours :O we have some fast learners here :), i only care about the races, buildings, spells, and ops :D everything else is blahblahblah no offence to the author.

Fakesmile -

Kalten, what is your tribe? [:p]

Pollito -

Hes the Gold one in #17 :)

k-man -

I think 44 should recruit the young kalten [;)]

OrigenX -

lol, what??

Fakesmile -

44 is full ;) 29 is looking for players [;)]

Pollito -

#44 is not full, full is an orkfian... wait what are we rambling around? Full or the alliance #44?

Kalten -

im mori hai and i was in 29 they will take any players with experience

Fakesmile -

@pollito, LOL, there are no more spots in 44 [:p]. as for orkfai... could be more [:D]

Kalten -

i was in 44 but they accidently kicked me out but now their full so i cant join

Dethklok -

This game needs players, the issue I see is new players join and get murdered by the old heads. Some people take that as a challange and keep playing and many people never return. This is a great online game it just needs more players.

Fakesmile -

i'm in **, kalten is in **, he asked me for tips and i gave him tips. bit weird that it has to come from another alli. his leader should teach him

mazja -

some leaders are new also fakesmile

Pollito -

Deth, true... Theres things that can be avoided and keep the new people here for example: if guided right by a vet, i.e how to avoid getting on the RF list, properly grow, what to build and train, and whom to famerape and not to. Since theres not many of us, its hard to go under the radar.
Page 1 2 3 4 5