Forums

raid gains

Open Archived kopi opened this discussion on

kopi -

is there an exact formula for it?

Cecil -

•Max crowns you can steal is the enemy's acres x 500 (e.g. the max you can get from a 400 acre tribe is (500 x 400) = 200,000 crowns.
•Conquer about 3% of your enemy's land.
•Kills a minimum of of 2x the target's acres as citizens.
•Targeted tribes get a +15% defensive bonus!
•You capture 35% extra land on your way to the enemy's tribe. These acres can be built on right away.

kopi -

how about the effect of the targetted tribe's size on the amount of crs one can gain?

max -

If the target is less then 70% of your size you get less

kopi -

shouldnt it be proportional to the target's size instead?

Lord Saggy -

Yes it is; if your target is smaller than you by 30%, gains will be reduced.

kopi -

ahh, so what are the parameters? 0 to 30%, 31 to 70%, and 70% onwards?

Cecil -

that ud have to ask a coder, i dont know how the rate of decline is determined

kopi -

max? :p

Cecil -

top bullet

Lord Saggy -

Sorry I think I made a typo.

It should say; If they are smaller than 30% your size (which is 70% smaller than you - as Max said)

Calc this by ( Their Acres / Your Acres) * 100 = Percentage

If it is bigger than 70% you're fine. Smaller than that then gains are reduced.

I'm not sure how it is reduced, but I'd assume it would be exponential - as the smaller they are to you, the less and less you will gain. Rather than blocks 70-80 80-90 etc.

As Cecil said, ask a coder.

max -

Its relative all the way down from 70%.

Note that the max gain is always 500 * target size

kopi -

hmm. okay let me do some more experiments :p

d0nc35 -

this topic same as my topic “land gain: sa vs raid”.
but, where is the topic ?

kopi -

a flyover i found:

2012-05-17 05:48:14 «» [KP] Keanu Peeves (#27) has stormed into the lands of nymphs (#11) and conquered 102 acres, stolen 207,023 crowns and slaughtered 89806 citizens

ps: this is taken after the dragon's army has returned.

the targetted tribe in question is about half of the attacker, yet he only got 200k crowns. thats about the same as raiding a 400-acre tribe.

can someone explain to me?

Sonix -

I think the only thing that changes is the max gain. Basically a 2k acre tribe would give a max gain of about 1m crowns while a 3k tribe would give a max gain of about 1.5m crowns. How much crowns you actually get, I feel like, is more based on how much money they actually have. So maybe if the 2k tribe and the 3k tribe both only had 6m, you'd still get 200k from both of them, as opposed to if one of the tribes had 14m and the other had 6m.

That's just my assumption or way of looking at it, maybe max can confirm or deny it.

noob -

maybe the defender did not have much cr´s.

kopi -

in that case then whats the max % of cr one can get from a tribe of, for example, x crowns?

kopi -

i mean if we factor in L x 500, how much crowns must he have to be able to get the full amount of L x 500?

max -

You take 4% of the money.

kopi -

AHH. thank you!

kopi -

though i may suggest we increase that figure :p
Page 1