Forums

Game Complaints Here 3

Closed Archived Sanzo opened this discussion on

Gits -

might as well revamp all Ork since it is what it seems, just so this new war system can work properly. There is a saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Tweaks is all that is needed.

To the old Ork that is, to hell with this new war system imo at least...

Halc -

but you must admit the whole process of change -> imbalance -> abuse -> game talk flaming -> cry lots is quite fun, nothing like a perfectly balanced game to bore you out of your mind [;)]

kaNt -

all the attacker change we need: raven w/1hr return raze/bc :P

Halc -

so half of ork will be owls and the other half ravens. ork will be covered foot deep in bird crap [:p]

Gits -

hehehehe nice assumption Halc [up]

Sanzo -

Nah I would go rept hai and watch mr. raven lose 12% of their army on 1 raze

Halc -

oh but they won't lose 12% for long when you are dead and the only tribes left are TMs ripe for the picking :)

kaNt -

at least one ork would no longer suck? [;)]

Sanzo -

Well it's a good thing DE and WE have such nice off specs [;)]

Pollito -

Glob glob glob

Gits -

Quick question if I may. If Dev's wanted to make it competetive for small tribes to do admirable damage, they exceeded the expectations, although when it's stated by Dev's and admins that we bigger tribes can hit them back.

Here is an example. 6k tribe in a war, arsoning a 1.1k tribe against the opposing warring ally. While I understand that it all depends on the amount of homes the opposing tribe has, the targeted tribe had 360+ homes and I just burned down 16? That means I took down 5% of his homes, while a 500 acre tribe can burn/DM a way higher %.

Don't seem logical to me that a tribe at 500 acres (example) can burn/DM a higher % than me, so if that is the case then wtf should I or anyone for that matter even grow lol. I think Dev's need to go back to the drawing board on this. Not sure what other proof I need to show so something gets done.

-----------------

We don't have enough thieves to send that many operations, we've sent less instead.

We have sent out 45 operations.
16 operations succeeded and 29 operations failed.

29 operations failed due to incompetence.

As your thieves return from Butt Munching Puss (###) the foreman reports the following result:
Arson has destroyed 16 homes of the enemy!

With these operations we have gained 32 fame and lost 6,873 Swift Feathers.

Your remaining Swift Feathers will be back home and ready to steal in 1 month.

Sanzo -

Train offense and raid/raze them.
Small ones can't do that to you [:D]

Cecil -

for now...

mazja -

And what was the targeted tribes build? Building protection?

Gits -

All I can say is hardly, I can't really state what % the pussy cat had but let's say u can actually read what was done, fail ratio, success ect ect. Point is the damage done was low very low compared to me saving 8 hrs for dump on him. 29 failed due to incompetance lol that was a funny one actually :(

Hurt my feelings...

mazja -

Well i ask because it does make a difference, if you are doing arson and the target has gh's yes it affects percentage of success, not to mention random fails ( i'll let my man max explain that! Lol)

Gits -

she didn't have no GH's granted she did have thieves but on a 1.1k tribe is not alot compared to my TPA, hence why the 29 incompetence failures were idiotic:

We have sent out 45 operations.
16 operations succeeded and 29 operations failed.

29 operations failed due to incompetence.

Bolle -

the targeted tribe had a higher TPA than gits after very little arsons. That was his defense. Gits sent 45 arsons and 16 succeeded, which means 16% of the targets' homes went down, OR 16 homes (minimum damage).

I don't see the issue anyway cuz the only thing that matters is that arson destroys 1% homes and that's that. Period. Also size increases the amount of tp one hideout holds so that you can do more arsons. Also you can that way do the same amount of damage a 500 acre tribe does, but you can have a considerably safer build.

Overall there's only perks. If, as I assume, this 500 acre tribe uses the 'suicidal build' then it sure doesn't look that suicidal to me as Gits only succeeded about 38%.

hardar -

Only thing that seems weird is damage done by one arson: 16 success, 16 homes when one arson should have take at least 3 of them (360*0.01).

Sanzo -

OOW is half damage

hardar -

Makes sense then.

Dark Cloud -

I don't think it fair developers and moderators get to play the game.It must get pretty boring, and senseless beating your own game. My brother VC helped develop this game over 10 years ago. He tells me of how fair the game was with frequent resets. And how bad cheating was with people controlling more than one character. But how fun and exciting the wars were. We need more people in the game. Plain and simple. Have every individual choose 2 tribes to control.

Halc -

you said mods shouldn't play without justification (other than it's boring for mods)

then you complain of low player base, which would fly in the face of your first complaint above

you then raised the issue of cheating with multis

but follows it up with the suggestion everyone should have multis

am i the only one who's confused??[:|]

Sanzo -

hes a troll. he must be.

how can developers and forum moderators answer someone's question, fix bugs, or fix a race/spell, etc if they dont play the game?

Halc -

dont see why not..politicians do it all the time[up]
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6