Forums

Haters gonna kill ya

Open Scarlet opened this discussion on

Jolten -

You didn't expect me not to go after you in some way just because you were in war right? Seems a bit of stupid logic to me.

I can hit them in there war but if he ops me in mine that's not fair.

Full -

No ops we hit
u hit evry time in war u stupid cow now we hit u play like a baby

Jolten -

You're the one whining about it.

Full -

[cry]

Jolten -

[evilgrin] enjoy the rest of the age!

Full -

We do and u 1 of staf erm joltsweets

PheNom -

So we can agree that u both disagree?

Coolios

Sanzo -

Only way to fight whining is with more whining?

Full -

[evilgrin]

PheNom -

I vote for more grabbing / opping.

Or else it gonna be something like:

“my fad is stronger than your sad!”
“no my fad is!”
“no mine is!”
“no mine is!”*waaaaah*

Gits -

Think we can all agree something has to change

Jolten -

I'm open to suggestions Gits. Didn't think my destroying weaponries would have been that big of a deal considering they grabbed me during our war. Turnabout is fair play in my book.

Full -

We hit u in war yeah but u was not oped by 11

U oped me when 17 oped me too whole day
And thats coop u do

Full -

2018-05-30 13:59:58Unfortunately we have found 14 homes burned to the ground.2018-05-30 13:59:58We have caught 6 operations of enemy thieves from [OG] .... (#17) trespassing on our land.2018-05-30 13:57:125 dragons rage through your tribe destroying 91 acres of residential and cultivated land.2018-05-30 13:57:12Our mystics have detected 14 failed Dragonmage spells coming from [OG] ...(#17). (6 were stopped by our churches)2018-05-30 13:56:30Your army has been unable to get to rest with these distressing storms. It has lost its magical advantage in offence for 1 month.2018-05-30 13:38:3014 dragons rage through your tribe destroying 98 acres of residential and cultivated land.2018-05-30 13:38:30Our mystics have detected 40 failed Dragonmage spells coming from Rusty swords suck! (#125). (18 were stopped by our churches)

Not only weps u drop dont lie

My last post in here too gl jolten wil see u in my news

Jolten -

Now orkfan how would you know what ops were done to my tribe?

Bongo -

So no matter what changes have happened.. still intra war ops and grabs keep happening

Sanzo -

It has never been my goal to make war a protective shield

If the majority of players wants it to be, war system can be modified accordingly

Jolten -

Agreed it's not like we don't consider players input

lepel -

can't we all just get along and explore the heavens? [heart]

HaRRy -

Would have to kill you first before you can explore the heavens lepel [evilgrin]

lepel -

we could just use a hot air balloon, right? Or a rocket if you want to go higher [up]

Lil Britty -

Do hot air balloons use fireballs? [evilgrin]

Scarlet -

True true,

They also fly the winds of distress sometimes.
Page 1 2