Forums

Thievery self gains

Open Jarvis opened this discussion on

Jarvis -

What is the meaning of thievery self gains? Why I still get failed templu amblo when my self gain is 100% (in thievery page)?

What affect thievery gains percentage? When I train more thief, why the self gain percentage decrease?

Kelvin -

You need to reach 2k acres to get 100% gains, but Politics research can increase your gains with up to 50%.
It has nothing to do with success rate.

SeaQueue -

https://sites.google.com/site/orkfiawiki/tribe/tribe-actions/thievery

tldr, thievery ops all have an inherent fail rate.

Jarvis -

What is the meaning of 100% self gains, since the gains also random from less to more? (OK, there are also chance to fail)

Thieves
77 TPA
Self gains: 100%
Plans

SeaQueue -

100% self gains means that for each successful TA, you will get the full amount - which is about 20cr per thief sent (with some variance)

The original idea was for tribes under 2k land to have nerfed gains. (scaled up to 100% at 2k land)

Your final self gain amount also increases from Poli sci

HaRRy -

Welcome to the game :) A lot of this makes sense after playing 1 or 2 ages but it can be a bit confusing at start. Keep those questions coming so we can improve guidance in the game.

eg: 10 ops of Templu amblo on a tribe.
- On average 2 will fail (not sure about exact number, just for ilustration)
- total gains are between 80000 and 120000(depending on your land size, just example)
- When you have full science this would be between 120000 and 180000 because self gains are 150%.

Jarvis -

Just tested 8,8,6,8,5,9,7,9,19,8,9 (quite vary from 5 to 19, mostly 8).

SeaQueue -

Ah yeah, owls get 60% self gains on these ops - in race description. (if you're owl)

otherwise are you saying you're getting about 8cr per thief?

Jarvis -

otherwise are you saying you're getting about 8cr per thief?

... yes.

Sanzo -

As far as fail rate:
For self ops the fail rate is 25%. There’s no way around it

max -

Just tested 8,8,6,8,5,9,7,9,19,8,9 (quite vary from 5 to 19, mostly 8).
It looks like you only sent 1 thief per op in this test. If you send less then the required number (the auto-filled value) there is an additional penalty, in this case -60%. Taking that into account in your test you get
20, 20, 15, 20, 12.5, 22.5, 17.5, 22.5, 47.5, 20, 22.5 (avg: 21.8) which is about right.

HaRRy -

Ok, max is right and I was wrong =) Max makes too few bugs for me to fix ;)
Page 1