Forums

Discuss Age 105 Changes

Open Sanzo opened this discussion on

Tommies -

Nice changes in general. Like the extra succes rate on DE. Think their elite cost is a bit too higher compared with other races. I do get you want people to choose between training def spec or elites. But the gab between them is too big.

Undead has been made not playable anymore. The reason why last 2 ages worked because both were setup with 2 hobbits backing them up with TA. Any race would do well this way. I do agree it needed to lose some defense on elites. It was already dropped 1 point last age. Dropping it another 2 points now seems not fair. 7/7 will do fine. Or even 8/6 to avoid them turtling the whole age not sending army out. Still difficult to play as a race when used in a bigger alliance as a team. (Now also with Uruk being able to H&R them)

Also no troops should be immortal when attacking into or out of a war. Imho

Player 2 -

For the record we didn't back up our UD with TA/WL.

All the attacker races now have really low def specs, hard to see many surviving until the end of the age (this is already the case) unless the average DPA drops the board.

Lil Britty -

Brittonian [heart]

Hal -

problem with survivability of UD is not so much with the race itself but the war system and sci system.

UD in a full alli where u have to actually be in wars and convert back and forth and when people are waiting for you to pump military to kill you and then actually able to getting the hostility required for war damage, does not do so well as you do in a 3-4 tribe alli that focuses on growth only without much scrutiny

Bongo -

I think defense in general has weakened good call on the dark elf higher success against higher PPA I would like to see some ops where thieves or mages can kill priests..we have a mage race that can attack.. but spirit banshee now 3/6 vs old spirit banshee of 6/3 .. also raise the spirit thief defense or put poltergeist back to 0/7

Bongo -

I think defense in general has weakened good call on the dark elf higher success against higher PPA I would like to see some ops where thieves or mages can kill priests..we have a mage race that can attack.. but spirit banshee now 3/6 vs old spirit banshee of 6/3 .. also raise the spirit thief defense or put poltergeist back to 0/7

Hal -

alao britt rax, no race mod?

Hal -

some interesting race changes btw this age dev, keep up the good work[up]

Scarlet -

@bongo yes intentionally 3/6 if you want slightly better defence efficiency you gotta pay for it. They were very easy to survive with previous. I'll think up how killing PPA can work, as it would be very strong.

@hal no barracks bonus. Them running hideouts to deny others growth is what the aim was.

@tommies they're somewhat like a glass cannon ;) their damage output even against other mages should be impressive hopefully.

With regard to undead, they just turtled too dang well. They will possibly require more of a pass to make them more aggressive instead of an attack each new moon vampire kind of thing

Scarlet -

Just a heads up, the uruk Hai ability to kill immortal units did not make it into this age. It is reflected in the guide as such.

Smokey -

How is de trait calculated?

Evil Worship: Increased dark spell success rate, further increased based on enemy PPA: 10% success rate + enemy PPA

Is that 10% + 1% for each ppa the opponent has?

Scarlet -

@Smokey That is correct.

For most races this is maximum 10 +10. Against templar it is maximum 10 + 20
Page 1