Forums

The Uruk Rage

Open RoniDUDI opened this discussion on

RoniDUDI -

There is now easy way to search any topic in this page so new post.

We’ve talked about Uruk Hai’s rage. People are sending 1 unit on bounce to keep the bonus, it’s kind of stupid if you ask me.

Tommies -

Agree:)

Hal -

isn't it per successful attack as per guide? if not that's massively OPed

Tommies -

Successful attack to increase rage by 5%....That has not changed. This about rage to be reset to 0 by having a general home for 1 hour. To avoid you can retreat.

Hal -

oh i see.. seems still OPed

RoniDUDI -

As Tommies says successful increase bonus but with general out you stay at same bonus. So you can stay at 20% and just retreat with sending 1 unit until the kill.

Jolten -

I wouldn't say that's broken. The activity requirement renders it a tatic at best.

RoniDUDI -

No one said it’s broken. It’s stupid that you can send 1 (ONE!) unit and keep the bonus.

Scumbag -

If i understand well, there is 1 solution;
After reset during the game (at war or not at war), 12 hours under protection for the tribe and lose the bonus....

RoniDUDI -

Hmm not sure what you mean Scumbag.

Scumbag -

I mean, when races are OPed and resetting time after time during the game, just put them under protection for 12 hours. To avoid “abusing”.

Sorry if i misunderstood.

Sanzo -

I don’t know about that
The alternative is worse: Seeing Uruks constantly hit small defenseless tribes to keep the bonus.
Retreat is harmless yet still holds the risk of getting ambushed/lightning bolted.

Gabba -

Sanzo,

“Retreat is harmless yet still holds the risk of getting ambushed/lightning bolted.”
Not when sending 1 troop

Hal -

you may lose 1 troop :)

Sanzo -

As far as I know LB / Ambush Targets ALL returning units, whether they were sent on the invasion or not [evilgrin]

Gabba -

What do you mean? How is a unit returning if its at home?

RoniDUDI -

I don’t have something against bonus staying when you retreat. But when you send 1 unit, it’s ridiculous and abusing the game rules. Bonus should reset when you fail by over 50%.

Scarlet -

May I make a suggestion?

Make a suggestion![evilgrin]

Scarlet -

Just confirming that this is being addressed. [;)]

Mistro -

Option 1 rage only gained and maintained on successful attacks.

=chance of bashing small tribes.

Option 2 Minimum 50% OPA must be sent out.

=still chance of small tribes being bashed.

Option 3 must be successful attack in tribe 70% of your current acreage.

Potential fix?

Question is rage bonus too much?
Oleg was needed down from 15% with 2 generals. To 10%
Rept Was nerfed down from 20% to 10%

Uruk sits at 20%?

Tommies -

Takes more effort to get rage to 20% though...oleig doesn't have to do anything in order to get it. It's instant.

Tukk -

Rage is not that hard to keep up at all with all the available attacks and small targets. Let's also talk about an alliance with 7-8 of one race [8)]. Imo this should be chamged to only allowing 50% of your alliance as one race. Force others to play different races. All age we all have been watching none stop raid kills. I was killed this age this way but 20 can thank 24 for helping kill me [;)]

Bolle -

Imo this should be chamged to only allowing 50% of your alliance as one race.

I disagree. While such a thing would promote diversity, it also limits your strategic options.

Much better to work with the alliance bonuses for diversity that are already there.

There's no need to prohibit options. Just make the option you want to see more attractive.

All age we all have been watching none stop raid kills.

The raid kills is kinda what you get when you do this type of special age.

Question is rage bonus too much?
Oleg was needed down from 15% with 2 generals. To 10%
Rept Was nerfed down from 20% to 10%

Uruk sits at 20%?

I think Mistro has a good point. Why nerf those two but not this one? Not only was 20% apparently too strong, but the Oleg and Rept Hai being nerfed makes Uruk's position even stronger.

Tbh, I think it's the race's big units that made them win the age. The 0/8 and 8/0, along with 12/3 elites. That's big numbers. That helps when you got less population to work with. It's another implicit boost to the race. That won't be there next age?

Tommies -

I don't think using a specific strategy should be punished. Otherwise we will create a play style that will become very similar in many ways. Race pick should be free of choice:)

Tukk -

@ Bolle very good points sir, but I am mstill not a fan of all one alliance playing one race. This only happens when a race is OP.

Last age we had so many HEs and my alliance did go 70% HEs at one point but we felt it was the only way to defend ourselves. Before we did this we complained on the forums about HEs being OP and than the whinning happened about the exact same thing as this age. Note that last age was a regular age too.

Monkey -

Increase bonuses for synergy

Do not give synergy to same races
Page 1 2