Bolle -

Please take that here

Tukk -

Hahaha! 27 a bunch on bitches!!!!

Monkey -

Yeh since we are “bunching” on you that is pretty much true

Bolle -

It's too quiet here.

Can we all agree 27 shouldnt be proud of this age?

Then we can go to the game is broken thread

Parfittron -

“Vets”, regardless of their level of mediocrity at the game abusing people, threatening to actually hurt them IRL and carrying on like an illiterate teenager is a great advert on the boards to new players and noobs for a game thats bordering on dead already...

Tukk -

And words are different? Oh no someone said "knuckle sandwhich' to a bunch of bullies! Oh NO how could he stick up for himself [8)]

Monkey -

No bolle we can agree with how poor the playerbase was this age there is nothing to be proud about. I mean from when I started this game there are none of the good alliances still playing. Your alliance is by far the weakest alliance in the game so being proud of beating you ? No not at all.

We have People playing their first age this age beating all of you, so since your level is so low of course we can't be proud.

Game is by far in it's lowest levels of playerbase skill so dominating like this ain't hard at all

Ed -

Bullies? :D

Peanut -

yea cause its hard.to pick high elf die 3 times end up with 60k fame 1 tick kill with razes that do 130% more oow

and BESIDES that you guys got a buddy in anither alliance to target your kts so there ya go

you guys are scums no skill really to pick the OP race that cant lose units and cheap oooo your a terrible TM gtfo

Tukk -

Monkey we have 2-3 afkers ofc a 8 tribe alliance that doesn't sleep will win this game. Still a big accomplishment that you wasted sleep on us to kill 31 even thou we are the weakest alliance. We are so weak that you left 24 alone all age right [;)]

Monkey -

Who is wasting sleep?

We have 3 different time zones the last kill was done by 3 People the first kill by 4

Monkey -

Who is our buddy in another alliance ?

We haven't killed 24 because they are like Canada minding their own business and staying out of anything.

Ed -

Can you share your news? I want to know who our buddy is aswell

Tukk -

Don't talk about a country unless you know what you are talking about... Canada is a country that offers a lot to the whole world [8)]. From what I know 27 could benefit from having a Canadian in their alliance to teach them how to be humble and how to respect others.

27s full of ups and downs just like BO BO lol.

Monkey -

Lol I actually spoke of Canada in a positive way. You must be french Canadian

Noodle -

Don’t info share guys against the rules!
Please just send to lno hopefully stuff will get looked at

Noodle -

I am Canadian [:D][heart]

slinzer -

Anyone else from 31 need to cry?...

Ed -

Come play with us Noodle! We apparently need a Canadian

RoniDUDI -

Congratulations! You watch on as the last citizen of [DA] (#31) dies and their empire crumbles in front of you.

Can never get enough of seeing this 😍

Noodle -

Lol you guys are all running with a full head of steam, I’m personally not impressed when anyone kills a tribe 2x smaller then them, kill one with 50% of your size that’s a lot more challenging. This age was trash honestly, only 2 active alliances over 6 people, it was bound to happen. It’s a war game hopefully the admins will review the issues and make changes

Noodle -

I’m in the graveyard again, we are the biggest alliance in the game. We’re never on the rankings though[;)]

Monkey -

Nothing to be impressed about but you have to remember they are that small because we already killed them when they were our size :).

Dudi just likes to kill whiners

Tukk -

Dudi just likes to kill whiners

Didn't kill a whiner... Silly 🐵

slinzer -

If you stay away, you won't die. That is the message for everyone. Except maybe 31. They'll get it anyway.

Tukk -

We will have our fun next age keeping you at bay. Without HEs to suicide let's see how big your mouths will be. I know the 🐵 can handle one big as fucking 🍌 thou hahaha!
Page 1 2