Forums

The game is broken

Open Bolle opened this discussion on

Tukk -

Games been at the same amount of ppl for ages and ravens not be op ever!

Tukk -

Throw you shades at me all day. I have thick skin [up]. I teach for a living and give my kids my all. You Monkey are not worth my time. So you get rough unfiltered drafts [evilgrin]

Monkey -

[:|]

h3 -

Gosh this is rather boring

Next age is due soon. Embrace and move on

Mriswith -

When Parfittron says “not balanced” does not always mean overpowered or underpowered.

Bolle -

I believe in this case he said impossible to balance.

Not correcting you, just saying.

Parfittron -

I'm not providing a response to you tukk, because you can't read what I write anyhow.

I'm not engaging in ruining another thread with you in a battle of “who can act most like a 5 year old”, just trying to provide a genuine suggestion to an issue

Tukk -

Throw you shades at me all day. I have thick skin [up]

Tukk -

not looking to continue your ridiculous evidence lacking whine, but thanks.

My arguments are always vaild and with cause. Your to blind to see that obviously [8)].

I am the hell outta here now! No taking with these Monkeys.

Parfittron -

Telling people to f off and that you will punch them isn't “an argument”, it's starting one.

Tukk -

I did say those things yes, and I don't take them back.

punch them

Was a reference to your alliances arrogant PM's to me, and the F U was a msg from me to you that sums up everything i ever wanted to say to you.

Plaster w/e you want sir, I will own it ALL!

Smokey -

Well the staff have been working hard hashing out changes, so I for one cannot wait to see them take effect! It may take a few ages to fully implement balances, but in each age we'll look to improve some aspects of play or brainstorm new solutions.

Regarding staff not acting on “shady” complaints of players, not everything is actionable or provable, so not every complaint will result in an action, just so everyone knows not to expect action on every report. (But we do welcome any and all reports!!! [:D] )

Scarlet -

Just a reminder that messages between players must follow the code of conduct.

Please submit a report to Law & Order #2 if you feel you're being harassed, or the content violates the code of conduct.

We're light on forum moderation because the forum should be an open space to interact.

If we don't reply on a report, remind us. We have lives too [:p] (sometimes)

Thanks.

fear -

are you sure 27 arm't scared little pussies?, cus it seems that way

Hal -

Hell hath no fury like an uruk scorned [;)]

Kairon -

Lmfao

Bongo -

did you attack 27 fear? because they swore on a stack of bibles they were only killing guys who attacked them.... its their excuse for not killing 24 guys ...

Full -

No its coop
because Sanzo and harry who is back in 24
They did one age in 27 to teach them how too play

Bolle -

did you attack 27 fear? because they swore on a stack of bibles they were only killing guys who attacked them.... its their excuse for not killing 24 guys ...

Yeah they killed me despite me not hitting them at all (after my first death).

That's when I went Uruk and started HnRing Shining Warrior.

Monkey -

We just wanted to try double war. It took time to build enough hostility with someone else.

Scumbag -

out of proportions,
Warring a 112751 acres (strenght 17,592,739) alli vs a 19520 acres (strenght 3,373,310) alli....

Mriswith -

Yeah we have to do a lot of work to get hostility at this point[:s]

Bolle -

It's a lot easier to gain on the forums [:$]
Page 1 2