Forums

Redefine co-op

Open Bolle opened this discussion on

Bolle -

We saw shit go down recently. It is LnO finally doing its job. It immediately gives rise to discussions about the validity of the decision, as ever.

Which leads me to repeat what I have said ad nauseam: punish in-game actions; not communication, not shared messages or pics, just actions. Hitting into war as t/m/a? Set a threshold. Crossed? Punishment.

Can we finally discuss this?

Anon -

Yes.

ScorpiAS -

you can discuss but it would matter. The end decision is in a bias hands that will rarely make an unbias decision

Noodle -

I’d like to see/hear more on this also.

Bolle -

Yeah no I'd just remove the decisionmaking for most actions by automating it?

ScorpiAS -

That would be cool but then bulby would have to delete as he will be in perma vacation

Bolle -

I don't see any issue with that

Tukk -

Me either! #let'smakerealchange!

ScorpiAS -

things like that, while valuable are hard to implement.
I mean mistakes happen. A few ages ago when I won as a raven I hit in a few wars by mistake.
I stay inactive for 5 minutes with the window open and ready to hit. I click send at 59:58 only to find out that the ally I hit is now in war for the last 2 minutes. Does that deserve a suspension?

Tukk -

Attacker's are hard to determine but TM need to be monitored and acted on. You could monitor the attacker by the types of attack they do. For example SA, commandeer, pillage should be allowed hitting into wars imo. You just want to keep out Razes, raids, bcs, hit n runs. As for TM no off killing ops at ALL. No PW, FB, no arson, no dm, no eq, no burning tp or mana, all the shit cheaters do to get that edge!

This game needs to go back to alliances vs alliances with the same or close to fp vs 1 alliance + 4 others...

ScorpiAS -

@Tukk
I agree with you but then, how do you declare war against someone who is dodging you 24/7? As it stands out currently you need to build up hostility and that is only gotten through the opps you just suggested making illegal

Tukk -

Remove hostility imo and bring back auto wars. Easy as that and more killing/turtling would happen [evilgrin]

Tukk -

I loved auto wars bc when I ran my badass alliance we had 50% growth and 50% WM. Was fun as we swapped every 2-3 days [:D]

ScorpiAS -

The problem with having auto declare was war dodging. You need a strategy to deal with that

Bongo -

I have always advocated for private wars where outsiders cant op in... everyone claims it limits targets to much...several ages ago co op was taken out of CoC because some staff was actually caught co opping ... with the message systems its basically hard to prove unless someone in the offending message system shares the discussion of co op which was clearly done here... not sure how to have lno enforce co op legitimately ... we have had other alliances jump into our kills to keep us from getting the fame and rps associated with it... this was admitted by the tribe who did it... private wars would keep that from happening...

Mistro -

what discussion of coop? me joking about killing scorp because he is right there chatting to me? You think thats serious coop? LOOOOL

Never heard of a tongue in cheek comment. You LnO guys are a joke, your meant to stop cheating in the game to make it fair for people to win on ability. Not choose the winner by pausing everyone who can threaten them without any actual evidence nor any wrongdoing whatsoever nor a single ingame action that breaches anything in writing... In fact you have nothing.

Bongo -

I am not an lno guy... my role in the investigation was simply asking who was who in a chat thread as ive played with alot of the tribes in question in years past...

Mistro -

So why was a non LnO guy involved... that seems fair...
Page 1