Noodle -

Fairy, dragon, out
Hobbit/teifling/viking in ?

Bolle -

what are age changes?

Tommies -

Yes. Less than 24 hrs . Would be nice to know by now

Bolle -

Below is my proposal for age changes. Unlikely to happen at such short notice though, so assume zero changes.

IMO let's do the changes that didn't happen last age.

I'd also like the following changes:
- acres gained from kills is max. 10% of your current acres.
OR: - acres gained from kills are distributed by relative size, e.g. bigger tribes in your alliance get more acres. Basically the % you are from your alli size is the same % you get from the tribe you killed.

Fairy
--> Academies gives 2% more Mage Level per 1000 fame (max 30%)
--> 1000 fame decrease cost of dark spells by 1% (max 30%)

Death respawn formula
Two options.
1) Set max size of 1000 to 1500 acres
2) Gotta wait 72 hours to restart your tribe. No other changes in the formula. Optionally put it at 48 hours, but I prefer the 72. Killed tribes can still login, talk on forum, pick a race etc but be unable to get out of green and receive ticks.
- Newly made tribes always start at 500 acres. This is a condition to weaken the option of deleting account and making a new one mid-age to circumvent the new time penalty.

I highly prefer option 2.

Thoughts?

rEdL|nE -

Tribes shouldn't wait. A max cap should be set.

Thievery auto fail needs to be removed.

Fairies makes sense.

Noodle -

Tribes should wait till the wars over to be able to restart.
Fairy's I agree or swap out for an age or so.
Thievery is a joke unless the auto fail is changed

Tommies -

Agree that feary needs to be changed. When i had over 50k fame i was able to throw 250 DM;s ML 30 and have 10% GH's. That shouldn't be the case.

A cap to respwan after death makes sense. I would still let it decide on how many ticks pass by after you died, but with a cap of 2000-2500 acres. (for the first death). If you die for a second time, you should always respawn 1000 acres to avoid people go mass suicide TM building strat with less than 100 dpa and very hard to kill when no attacker around to grab them(since 1k land the tps and mps are a lot less untill you hit 2500 acres). We've seen those tribe even up to 6-7k acres last age.

Tommies -

Or......we can make it depending on the average tribe size in the game and you respawn on 1/5th of that size +10% of the land you had before getting killed.

I quickly checked at the end of the age the average was more or less 6000 acres. that would mean 1200 land +10% of what you had before getting killed. Seems fair. Second kill always restart 1k acres.

rEdL|nE -

I love the idea of second capped. Maybe 1000 is too harsh and we could put a max of 1200 - half of what is useful.

Tommies -

Anything thats tough enough to not get killed for, but worth playing after respawn. [up]

Markamus88 -

Might I suggest no hostility gains on basic recon op's; I know it was raised as a bug earlier in the age and was said to be working as intended but it is a reliable, no risk method of raising hostility with no real cost or counter play. It is also, seemingly, an easy method for larger alliances to declare on smaller alliances since it is a sent hostility gain. At least, that is my understanding, I could be completely wrong.

Amir -

so does this mean no age changes/updates at all??
kinda hard to come up with strats and setups with so little time left before age starts...

Kairon -

Failed Intel ops should not generate hostility. Either that or cap how many failed ops you can send to gain hostility

rEdL|nE -

I assume there are no changes.

Noodle -

Sooo 5 hours till age start I guess it's safe to assume there are no changes???

Max is a genius but leaving the changes till last min isnt good...

h3 -

An age of no changes and you noobs are crying

Full -

Shutup h3

rEdL|nE -

Fully you're playing with bulby ;( shame!!!

lepel -

rEdL|nE - 6 minutes ago

Fully you're playing with bulby ;( shame!!!

Everyone is playing with bulby [evilgrin]

Noodle -

Bulby is longer playing. Fyi

Full -

Me not me was play whit smokey dudes

Scarlet -

Yeah. No changes this age.
Gears will start going for next age.

Outstanding bugs should be addressed soon.

Mistro -

When does age start? Can’t find announcement?

Smokey -

Now?
Page 1 2