https://alliancesatwar.com/forums/news/781281/age-121-changes/

Fisk -

Found a typo
Def Occultist 0/14 950 cr --> 13/0 950 cr

Sanzo -

Whoops

Tommies -

Still no vikings in:(

Very reasonable changes. Well done. Dragon could get a little buff when they get back in

Airro -

Truce: 25% fame penalty. --> Removed. No penalty for trucing.

best. change. ever.

Noodle -

For example, if you find a target who is already being targeted by another alliance and you contribute by reducing their homes, citizens, or removing spells and/or protection, those acts will be assumed to be contributions to the kill and will be subject to the Co-operation rule.
So anyone with barren is off limits???
kinda hard to knw when someone is getting opped and safe for famerape, BG and the like.
Just need clearity

Biggcheese -

I like the no penalty from truce. But why the no acres from killing? Just curious.

Noodle -

I do like the rest of the changes though well done

Sanzo -

So anyone with barren is off limits???

Commandeer is not viewed as cooperation.
Standard grab vs someone with ~10% homes is definitely suspicious

You may report your own actions after the fact if you were unaware of your contributions to an ongoing kill.

*Edit*
Simply being hit by more than one alliance at once is not considered cooperation. It is only against the Code of Conduct when the sum of actions are viewed to have tremendous impact (like a kill attempt). Law and Order will be quite lax about this rule and will only punish in severe circumstances.

Noodle -

Ok cool
Ty

Scarlet -

[up]

Biggcheese -

Sounds good. [up] good changes for the age. Should sort out a few things.

Hoffie -

Commandeer is not viewed as cooperation.

Even if you take all the barren land so they cant rebuild homes....basically securing the kill

seams a bit of a grey area

Fisk -

Even if you take all the barren land so they cant rebuild homes....basically securing the kill

seams a bit of a grey area

Commandeering barrens make remaining percentage of homes, acads, defense etc, raise, and not really a good choice when killing.

Hoffie -

Commandeering barrens make remaining percentage of homes, acads, defense etc, raise, and not really a good choice when killing.

Apart from the target having no barren to build homes, needing to rebuild from another building ,reducing Citz (minimally depending on building) , Target Not being able to hit maximum cit count as before making for an easier follow up kill.

The effect is still there its just over a longer period.

Tommies -

You'd have to demolish other buildings in order to build the destroyed homes after you've been commandeered though. I think thats what Hoffie meant.

Kairon -

Gonna miss the acres from kills

Was hoping for rog to be swapped out but oh well looks pretty decent this age well done guys keep it up[:D][up]

Fisk -

That lag must've been felt over continents. Amazing. [:|]

Kairon -

I reloaded my page when i reopened phone browser.. it double posted [8)]

Anon -

8/8 elites and immortality seems like too much in one package. the specs have been nerfed down in terms of efficiency from memory but you play them for the elites. here's to an age of HEs let's see how it pans out.

Scarlet -

Here's to the age of me playing Rept and always running Orcish Fervor [heart]

Tommies -

Here is to the age of me commandeering your ass everytime you send out 😏

Noodle -

So there’s no change to the reduction in fame gains from black spells I see

Sanzo -

The amount of fame given on some spells were reduced.

Noodle -

mv should be looked into lol

Sanzo -

MV fame will be reduced if necessary for next age
Page 1 2