* Reduce mp bonus from 2% to 1.5%
* Increase tp bonus from 3% to 3.5%

Raven
* Add 2 hour resting time to BC, HnR & Raze
* Change damage penalty on BC, HnR & Raze from 50% to 40%

Pillage
* Lower losses for attacker to what they are for raid

Bug fixes
* Reasons for magic failure will now show failure due to spells as “x spells deflected

These will be uploaded really soon. [;)] With usual thanks to Iluros, HaRRy & Bolle.

Regards,
Martel

Sasuke Uchiha -

Raven
* Add 2 hour resting time to BC, H+R & Raze <== 2h after or 1h after ops ?
* Change damage penalty on BC, H+R & Raze from 50% to 40% <== what it is, for enemy destroyed or attacker army killed ?

Dev Lord Iluros -

Raven will have 1 hour return time for those attacks. Then it will have 2 hour rest time. Total attack time will be 3 hours.

Damage to buildings (or to military) is 60% of normal. Or, in other words, they deal 40% less damage. I think it's 40% lower building damage for raze and BC, and 40% lower military damage for H+R. But not sure.

Martel -

All the above changes have been uploaded, enjoy the remainder of age 26!

Sloop -

lovely you decide to change it now. would have help 5 hours ago. Getting hit by a raven every tick isn't fun! with in 3 hours my mage lvl dropped 14% along with 700 guilds

thedritpwnskkkk -

Don't like the raven change.

Both reducing their damage and making their wait time 3 times as long is way way over the top for a mid-age change. Give them 2 hour wait time and normal damage instead, they already pay a much heavier price in trooplosses than other races and are vulnerable when attacking. Knee-jerk nerfs suck.

HaRRy -

it's more like a mid age fix because it was supposed to be like this last age changes.
Using the 1hr return time before could even be considered bug abuse.

Sasuke Uchiha -

Raven
* Add 2 hour resting time to BC, HnR & Raze

Dev Lord Iluros, 1 hour ago, edited

Raven will have 1 hour return time for those attacks. Then it will have 2 hour rest time. Total attack time will be 3 hours.

i still don't get it.
that 2h rest time will only work for next BC, HnR, Raze or for all next attack, pillage, SA, and Raid ?

2h rest time, what raven will do in their rest time except married. no lol.

Bolle -

I suppose for pillage as well.

Definitely not for SA and Raid, it's what their power is supposed to be. They might even be not for pillage, would make them a neat counter for dwarves ;)

Dev Lord Iluros -

The only attacks that have resting time are BC, H+R and raze.

The only attacks that take raven 3 hours are BC, H+R and raze.

Pillage takes 1 hour for ravens (or 4 hours for a normal race). As does standard attack, raid, and everything else.

lazy -

Raven's have been nerfed. A lot.
Page 1