Forums

Game Changes For Age 10 -Final

Closed Archived Martel opened this discussion on

Martel -

We'll be adding more changes to this post (replying whenever we do so it is highligted) before age start.

~ Age 10 Game Changes ~

1. New Merger Rules

§1 You may request a merge anywhere, at any time, within 6 weeks after you sign up
§2 Veteran players may only merge before their ruler age is 22 (within 3 days after restarting)
§3 Exception to rule #2: If you were defected you may request a merges at any ruler age, but only after 1 week
§4 No one may merge during wars

2. Adding back missing age 9 changes

* Boze get minimum 0.5% gains instead of 1%
* Fame will give 1 % extra offence for each 1000 fame. (Same as the population bonus, maximum is 50% = 50,000 fame)
* 1% Production gives .25% increased output to labs, yard output increased to 1.0% increased output.
* Individual decay rates for each research branch:
-.4% engineering
-.3% defence
-.2% offence
-.1% production

3. Most Notable Bug fixes

* Attack+restart+rush oop+attack in 1 update
* Bugs with "Defect" and "join random"
* Military training recoded, fixed amongst other issues error messages and lag with updating new goods in the upper box
* Buying soldiers from the market "When i bought soldiers from the market to release into citz it only let me buy (my citz - 1) soldiers at a time"
* "This tribe is dead or paused." fixed
* Alliance id didn't show in invade reports
* Market history page
* Extra - spirit starts with 0 farms now.
... Plus a LOT of random fixes that won't affect game play

4. No race changes, but at the end of Age 10 one race will be removed and at least one or two of the unavailable races will be added for age 11.

~ The ORKFiA Staff Team

Martel -

Updated!

The changes will soon be uploaded and have an immediate effect on the game.

Cheers!

Joe -

Any idea already how long age 11 will last? Not unimportant for people dying. Migbt pay off to wait a few days with recreating then.

Father of Lies -

Age 10 Rankings (848 - 931 OE)

means age ends in 931 OE.. where you click on "age 10"

Joe -

Yeah I know that, but I want to know when age 11 will end. So not this age but next age. If I want to win next age then I need to know this :P
Page 1