Forums

Age 31 mid-age Changes

Closed Archived HaRRy opened this discussion on

HaRRy -

Mid-age changes for age 31. A few changes to these might be made.
Unlike the previous changes, these will not be uploaded right away. Me or someone else will post in this topic again when they do/did get uploaded.

Mori Hai
Add: +1 food per thieve per update
Remove: 25% less food needed.
Homes count as 2/5 hideouts
----->
Homes count as 2/5 hideouts and 1/5 weaponries(not capped at 20% weaponry bonus)
Def specs 0/7 975 cr --> 0/7 1050 cr

High Elf
Add: 2 generals. (currently) no additional effect when sending both generals.

Other changes
- Double click on tribes in the alliance will redirect you to the external affairs page of the tribe.
- Impossible to write non numbers in the input fields on the construction, invasion and military training page.
- A text telling how many acres you're trying to build on the construction page.
- Clicking the numbers of barren/buildable or typing a number in one of the construction fields will recalculate the amount of acres you can build on with the current goods. So you can just buy goods with the searchbox and get the number updated without leaving the page.
- On military training the max you can train(except for basics) will be updated while typing.
- Invasion page now looks like all other action pages.(should also fix some problems with mobile browsers)
- Changing the invasion target will give a link to the archived intel of that tribe.
- On the left side of the invasion page shows a suicide-meter simply saying how much def you're sending away with your attack and how risky that is. It updates while typing in the amount of units you want to send out.

*Edit*Made some more non game-play changes. Still no idea when the changes will be uploaded.

WayHigh -

f-ing sweet! lets do this [evilgrin]

WayHigh -

O i wish i had some orkfia Mid-age changes

Cus that is what id really like to have

Cus if i had some orkfia Mid-age changes

Then i would be a happy mori hai

[;)]

WayHigh -

:(

double sad face :( :(

Joker_fly -

I agree On both accounts

WayHigh -

Jeopardy theme plays !

WayHigh -

( sigh )

WayHigh -

its almost past mid age lol

WayHigh -

supper sad face

WayHigh -

even bigger sad face bigger than the last 2

BladetheWicked -

[:s][:s][:s][:s][:s]

k-man -

Impatiently Waiting[cry][cry]

HaRRy -

Mid-age changes moved to the next age changes.
Preview in: http://alliancesatwar.com/forums/game/272814/age-32-changes-preview/0-30
Page 1