Forums

Age 32 Changes

Closed Archived Dev Lord Iluros opened this discussion on

Dev Lord Iluros -

Race Changes

Brittonian
Add: Double non-home building space (including markets and barracks)
Add: 1 wall produces 1 rogue per update

Pikemen (2/0) - 200 cr
----->
Pikemen (4/1) - 950 cr

Crossbowmen - 1000 cr
----->
Crossbowmen - 1150 cr

Knight (3/1) - 500 cr
----->
Knight (3/2) - 650 cr

Balrog
Instantly replenishes 1 mp for every 75 citizens killed during attacks
----->
Attacking replenishes mana 0.15 points of mana per acre of the target

High Elf
Add: 2 generals.

Mori Hai
Add: +1 food per thieve per update
Remove: 25% less food needed.
Homes count as 2/5 hideouts
----->
Homes count as 2/5 hideouts and 1/5 weaponries(not capped at 20% weaponry bonus)
Def specs 0/7 975 cr --> 0/7 1050 cr

Nazgul
Will be removed from play for(at least) 1 age.
Nazgul will come back with no basic self spells and most likely unit stats closely to what they are now.

For the current nazguls:
Elite (12/12) - 1850
------>
Elite (11/11) - 1650

Oleg Hai
Def spec (3/7) - 875 cr
----->
Def spec (3/8) - 1000 cr

Owl
5/12 self op gains
---->
1/2 self op gains

Spirit
Add: Hideouts hold 35 thieves

Templar
Def Spec (0/8) - 1250 cr
----->
Def Spec (0/9) - 1400 cr

Spells
Fountain of Resu: Will now also reduce military training costs. The base line discount is 5%, which increases the smaller you are below 2000 acres.

Pestilence: Will lower military losses, for cursed races, on attacks by 25%.

Other changes
- Double click on tribes in the alliance will redirect you to the external affairs page of the tribe.
- Impossible to write non numbers in the input fields on the construction, invasion and military training page.
- A text telling how many acres you're trying to build on the construction page.
- Clicking the numbers of barren/buildable or typing a number in one of the construction fields will recalculate the amount of acres you can build on with the current goods. So you can just buy goods with the searchbox and get the number updated without leaving the page.
- On military training the max you can train(except for basics) will be updated while typing.
- Invasion page now looks like all other action pages.(should also fix some problems with mobile browsers)
- Changing the invasion target will give a link to the archived intel of that tribe.
- On the left side of the invasion page shows a suicide-meter simply saying how much def you're sending away with your attack and how risky that is. It updates while typing in the amount of units you want to send out.

[EM] -

Yea cause brit def was way too cheap

[EM] -

Also, whens the estimated time for change uploads? Between the ages?

Iluros -

I think you'll find the Brit prices will be quite fair. ;)

h412ry -

so, fountain wont help on unit losing when attack or defend ryt? Hmm..

HaRRy -

Yea cause brit def was way too cheap
If that was sarcasm, you missed the other (new) advantages of britts.

so, fountain wont help on unit losing when attack or defend ryt? Hmm..
It's an additional effect

Sasuke Uchiha -

Nazgul
Will be removed from play for(at least) 1 age. <==== ???? when this is happen ? auto dead ? what about the heritage bonus ?
Nazgul will come back with no basic self spells and most likely unit stats closely to what they are now. <== keep the mata spells pls.

Bolle -

Will be removed from play for(at least) 1 age. <---- meaning you can't choose em.

HaRRy -

Pestilence + basic regrowth is 10% regrowth.
That's plenty for a nazgul, it's not like they ever need to recover citz from mass exploring.
But you don't have to worry about it. We'll change it while nobody is playing naz.

jammed -

do FoR and pest stack?

[EM] -

We'll have to wait and see about the brit thing ;) The wall/rogue thing is a nonfactor, but the double building should be nice.. let's hope it's nice ENOUGH! Did the calcs, but still prefer real-time analysis

HaRRy -

do FoR and pest stack?
Yes

The wall/rogue thing is a nonfactor

How so? Walls for britts will be much more beneficial than mines/yards/farms.
About 600 cr earned per wall per update(of course only useful if you actually want thieves) + you need less raw def.
Of course you will have to start choosing between some buildings since barracks will also be nicer to have.

Iluros -

Even if walls were a nonfactor, the costs would still be fine thanks to the FoR change. But EM wouldn't know that. ;)

my3l00u -

Hi, just want to double confirm. Is each of mori's home count as 1/5wep, then every 5 homes will give additional 1% of weap bonus ? I'm so confuse now.

Iluros -

1 home = 1/5 weaponry

...means...

1% homes = 0.2% weaponries

So it's every 5% homes gives an additional 1% weaponry bonus. Not every 5.

my3l00u -

i see, thx

[EM] -

When could we possible see these changes being uploaded? Or is it whenever Martel puts down the Swedish Pale Ale and does it :P

h412ry -

so, when new age start?

HaRRy -

All should happen somewhere tomorrow.

HaRRy -

As you might have noticed already, I uploaded the changes.

I'm noticing something wrong with the server myself but that actually started before I started uploading.

HaRRy -

Copy of mass Private Mail:

During the uploading of the age changes a file got
wrongfully replaced resulting in errors that
prevented updates to happen.
This should be fixed now. No data has been lost.

The game will be running again soon after sending
this mail. Hopefully this time _with_ updates.

I hope you all enjoy the age changes!

HaRRy -

Global pausing is turned off.

If all goes well age 32 will begin in about 8 hours. That's Orkfian year 2864

KARAENG BAJI -

my resources still 0.
not updated.
wow, the last i selled my resources is 8hours ago. [cry][cry][cry]

HaRRy -

I fixed a more than likely cause for that a few minutes ago(seemingly a problem with my computer[:s])

[EM] -

Even if walls were a nonfactor, the costs would still be fine thanks to the FoR change. But EM wouldn't know that. ;)

Be nice if it had some sort of decent success rate! Max ML for my size and havent been able to cast it for several days :P 40 some fails. Hehe

Iluros -

You can always ask an ally to cast it for you. I'll even do it, though my fingers may slip and send a dragon mage instead. I'm such a clutz!
Page 1 2