Forums

Age 12 Changes & Information

Closed Archived Martel opened this discussion on

Fancy Pants -

Self heal is STILL not working, lol.

VorteX -

i think theres an extra added change that we werent warned about. when sci goes over 66%, i think its decaying at 4x the normal rate, which is really unfair. at least have the decency to let small allis stay alive, because at this rate, they will all die out and infinity will be even crappier than it already is. sci over 66% should have the normal decay rate as under 66%

Demoon -

i'm in a small alli
and we aren't dieing out at all

i do think the decay rates need to be checked however so everyone will stop complaining

Bolle -

If we say it a little more often and send message to dev, they might consider it :)

Smithy -

There is something seriously not right.
4 of our tribes have been killed due to war and our engineering sci hasnt budged an inch.
I on my own lost about 4k acres so it should have shot up!

LoneWolf -

Yea I noticed that too Smithy. We lost 7k acres when I died of old age and it didn't move then either.

Bolle -

hehe mine did shot up :)

Martel -

Heal on self now works, nice catch.

There is no secret high-decay for >66%, sorry.

The research-boost when tribes are killed -should- by implementation not happen until a tribe has actually logged in to reset or delete.

Cheers

Fancy Pants -

Heal is broken. I tried to heal a fellow tribe member, and it acted like he tried to heal me. Even shows in my tribe news. He is a level 7 mage, LOL!!!
Page 1 2