Forums

Age 34 Changes

Closed Archived Dev Lord Iluros opened this discussion on

Dev Lord Iluros -

Races

Light Elf:
* Will be removed for age one week into age.
* When it returns in age 35 it will get no extra bonus from Deam's Hunt or Ciorin's Blessing

Nazgul:
* Return to play
* Add: Cannot cast self spells (other than alliance spells)
* Elites -----> 13/13 - 1650 cr

Other

Raze:
* Double damage in war ------> +50% damage in war (in effect this means that out of war damage increases)
* Lower overall damage 15%

Churches:
* 1% churches gives 2.5% reduction to magic damage -----> gives 2% reduction to magic damage

Guardhouses:
* 1% guardhouses gives 2.5% reduction to thievery damage ------> gives 2% reduction to thievery damage

Military training costs:
* Bonuses to military training only apply when upgrading units (does not lower the price of basic military or mercenaries).

Dev - Joe -

Note that the LE troops costs will probably be altered somewhat to match their decreased military power :p

VorteX -

first time in 4 years that my pleas have been heard. thanks :)

Cecil -

cant have that, reverse any changes that vortex has been asking for[:p]

KARAENG BAJI -

Raze:
* Double damage in war ------> +50% damage in war (in effect this means that out of war damage increases) : out of war damage increases ? [8)]

Martel -

There are some bug fixes to Raze that will decrease its damage both in and out of war.

Sasuke Uchiha -

can some1 bring back market efficiency counting when u want build construction ?
ty

Dev Lord Iluros -

Raze:
* Double damage in war ------> +50% damage in war (in effect this means that out of war damage increases) : out of war damage increases ? [8)]

In other words:
Before age 34:
In war: “Standard” damage
Out of war: half damage

After age 34:
In war: +50% damage
Out of war: “Standard” damage

That is, the “penalty” for using raze out of war changes from -50% to -33%. This means OOW damage goes up.

Aqualightnin -

after you take the 15% damage off the top though, it seems like raze OOW will be about the same (as current), and in war reduced, right?

CBeast -

Another change: Spirits no longer have the option to build farms.

HaRRy -

Very correct cbeast.
I figured that to be a visual confirmation of the no farms needed.

If correct Templar can't build Hideouts.

Amir -

when do these actually go into effect? cause i dont think they have yet..

VorteX -

since when barracks do not affect the cost of sollies? :x

stampot andijvie -

Has the strength formula changed? I recently lost almost half my strength as an owl.
Went from 700k too 400k. (Didn't release nor changed my building strat)

Dev Lord Iluros -

Nazgul is added back.

Dev Lord Iluros -

Light elf is now removed.
Page 1