Forums

Age 45 changes

Closed Archived Bolle opened this discussion on

my3l00u -

As LE, why I don't get my Eco sci discount for my explore cost ?

Bolle -

Just had a chat with the coders, and the guide is once again not at all up-to-date. Eco sci doesn't just affect the crowns cost, it also affects Defense and Citizens needed.

As for LE, they do get an Economics sci discount for their explore cost. Or should, anyway; if not, it's a bug.

my3l00u -

Yes, there is a bug then . Because I don't get my explore cost deduction at all and the citizen/defense are wrong either.

Pls make sure it will be fine when new changes uploaded.

jammed -

mine too. i got the same bug as my3l00u. i just checked.

Bolle -

All light elves?

my3l00u -

nope, jammed is different race. pls double check, i dont get any discount from my eco sci[:(] OR ECO SCI does not lower the exploring cost as what written on Research Guide ? but according your formula, eco sci will help right ?

Bolle -

The obscure “economics research” reference in the guide has never been right.

Here's the facts according to Max:

Current situation:

1% ECONOMICS gives 1% less citizen & defence required for exploring

1% COMBAT gives 1% higher crown costs for exploring

New situation (as of next age):

1% ECONOMICS gives 1% less citizen & defence required for exploring
1% ECONOMICS gives 0.25% lower crown costs for exploring (in accordance with the lower training costs)

1% COMBAT gives 1% higher crown costs for exploring

That means an additional boost for Economics sci.

Gishki Diviner -

Is there any estimate for when the age changes will be implemented?

max -

ETA... 12 hours.

robokop -

uploaded the changes, so have fun, and report any bugs you find!

Noobisher -

why are we all paused

Twinnie -

i would like to know that as well XD

Skyz -

me too...paused. but only half my alliance

Sonix -

It seems like there was a slip up with the LEs that left them with very little citizens so to avoid easy kills and stuff there was temporary pause to fix the problem and iron out the bug. I think it's all up and running now though.

Fakesmile -

uhm i lost about 100k soldiers...... i'm LE

Sonix -

I think rob solved your problem [:)]. If any other LEs are having similar problems feel free to post it (preferably w/ admin tags so no one else can find out) or just get on IRC and see if rob or someone is available [:)].

Joe -

Nice job robokop ;)

It always rhymes so nicely ;)

Fakesmile -

Yeah thanks, it really gave me a scare. we were just about to war when i found out :P

ps. did something chance to the damage of mages? i got the feeling its less than normal.

Fakesmile -

well my experience with the LE as it is now sucks, i would like to have the 15% dmg back!
To me it seems the LE has no good war benefits atm... Yeah maybe that his selfs cannot be removed but thats all.

exploring costs are too much, maybe 1.25% was better.

Fakesmile -

LE isn't a war race anymore in my opinion, its an explorer race, not made for warring...

Sonix -

yea it's pretty much a resource provider race now.
Page 1 2