Forums

AatWard Age 59 Winners!

Open Archived Sanzo opened this discussion on

Sanzo -

Thank you to everybody for participating [up].
Here are your winners:

Best Tribe Name
Change name back to ORKFiA (#24)

Best Banner
COUNTDOWN 2.0 (#24)

Most Evul Alliance
YouTube Addicts (#33)

Best Alliance Theme
COUNTDOWN 2.0 (#24)

Best Novice
Burning Slackalot (#22)

Most Effective Team Leader
Resource Farm Bots (#24)

Best War
COUNTDOWN 2.0 (#24) v. YouTube Addicts (#33)

Funniest Forum Poster
Darkwing

Most Active in Community
Cecil

Most Helpful Poster
Jamzi

Best Forum Post
Darkwing

Best Debater
Bolle

Best AatWard Campaign
[odin]

As always, the awards may viewed on the Gallery Page

Unhappy with the results? Think you should've won some? Well it's not too late to nominate yourself [:D]:
http://alliancesatwar.com/aatwards/nominate/

solo831 -

congrats to everyone who won [:D]

Cecil -

Most active in community doesn't mean what it used to, le sigh

Burning -

wow! i'm glad to see my name here as a beginner. thanks everyone! especially to the 1 who nominated me, whoever you are. [:D] [up]

Halc -

[heart][heart][up][up]

kemi -

Congrats to the winners. [:D]

BiltesKrieg -

mang! I was nominated for so many of the things yet...

Burning! I'm competing for best Novice next time! Expect competition! ;)

BiltesKrieg -

I don't know if this has ever been done but can ya give the award you get to another competitor?

Twinnie -

way too late for u to win best novice :P

well it seems like next age we're gonna have a best n00b from another alliance ^^

Sanzo -

Quote: BiltesKrieg
I don't know if this has ever been done but can ya give the award you get to another competitor?

No.

How would you like it if for example George Bush was running against Neil deGrasse Tyson for president of the planet Earth, and NdGT won by a land slide. Should he then be able to just hand over his victory to Bush? I think not! [:p]

[odin] -

I won!!! [:D]

Burning -

hello everyone! hello BiltesKrieg, u are worth to be nominated for so many of the things however we are only nominated and have to depend on whoever will vote us and those people are the one who knows who shud be chosen.

anyway, i'm glad u acknowledge me as a competitor eventhough i don't really think of this as a competition but a very fun game that sometimes twists our minds and its really fun!! [:D]

eventhough im not sure if i'll be nominated next time as a best noob and eventhough i dont think of this as a competition, i'l still accept that challenge and expect to that. goodluck and have fun! [:D]

and please, take it slow and easy on me. [:D] [heart] [up] [up]
Page 1