Forums

Get ready for age 66 Aatwards!

Open Archived Mazzy opened this discussion on

Mazzy -

Don't forget to nominate your favorites!

Just click the link below to start nominating =)
http://alliancesatwar.com/aatwards/nominate/

Alternatively, you may go to Society > Contact Staff > AatWards Nominations — Age 66

Gits -

Quick question. I don't see the Aatwards since age 60-65. Where are they? Can you link?

Sanzo -

They do not exist

Gits -

So, someone is not keeping track. Then why even post. I mean, I've got the msg's from the past ages awards to vote and crap and yet no one took #'s or even tallied them or even updated. So why even do it for this past age lol

Mr Slipperzzz -

I vote for Gits for best debater ages 60-65.
And also for 66

Pollito -

Sweets as Most Dopest Orkfian

Age 66

Gits -

It don't matterrrrrr. They ain't even posting the last 5 ages worth lol

Cecil -

Handful of those polls weren't even done at all

Mazzy -

Actually i think only ages 64 and ages 65 were skipped. Ages 60-63 were done but i think just not the final results saved.

Age 66 is being done, so if you want to nominate please do, we would like participation not negative ragging........

CBeast -

Gits is just lookin for something to complain about. If the lack of evidence of past aatwards somehow makes this ages aatwards useless to you, then don't bother voting. If you choose to my be bitter about it and just enjoy them for what they are, then vote. Thanks for putting these back up!

Sanzo -

Most evul alliance #3: They tell us to nominate but never post a poll! [evilgrin]

k-man -

I win [up]
Page 1