Forums

Age 69 Age Changes

Open Archived Moderator_Jamzi opened this discussion on

Gits -

One thing I just saw. Is there a reason that Britt's thieves have 1/0 instead of 0/1 or something? I mean if y'all trying to reduce thieves/mages as attackers why have a 1/0 for the thief lol

Sanzo -

Quote: Gits
One thing I just saw. Is there a reason that Britt's thieves have 1/0 instead of 0/1 or something? I mean if y'all trying to reduce thieves/mages as attackers why have a 1/0 for the thief lol

This should be obvious. It's so britts can use their thieves on an attack, leaving them with no thief def home making them an easy target.
All races need a weakness, y'know [:p]

*removal of Bootcamp
[8)] What made you think this is a good idea? So now new players will all join random, be forced to figure stuff out for themselves, and probably quit before sending a merge request? [8)][8)][8)][8)][8)][8)]
At least with the bootcamp a top ally can just go to #11 and pick one.
Much harder to find new players when they are in random ally

Mazzy -

Well for now we do not see a need for bootcamp. Recently in bc new players have been the minority, added with old players returning or old players helping the coach. And presently have felt thiings were not presently benefiting the new players.

we also hope that with future changes and consistent particiaption of present players that the environment has and will continue to be more friendly and helpful.

We are discussing possible options for if and when a need shows that a boot camp should be resurrected .

and rememeber we are always open to suggestions[:D]

max -

Changes are now live!

Happy bug-hunting!

Sanzo -

OMG what did you do to my tribe page [:|]
Page 1 2