Forums

KILL THE MONSTER in #666

Open Archived Moderator_Jamzi opened this discussion on

Sanzo -

sorry Gits all my cash farms are too small to do any good TM damage [evilgrin]

Bulby -

someone set a time...then message elders... with all the eagles out there it will have to be thieves sacrificing to chop down acads and then dms galore ill build 20% guilds for the cause...

bloodball -

and then while all the others are out to strike, BAM kill all your competitors...
like a freaking game of thrones is happening!

Kelvin -

He can rebuild in one hour, but he can't regrow citz very good and got no solds(?) to release. Wearing him down with FBs/PWs might be the only way to get him.

Sangez -

I have the best strat ever. I start as a He with 0 deff grabbing none stop and making only offence. Then I grab the grasshoper. Anti grasshoper strat

Del -

Leave him be! I will have the offense to grab in 2.5 weeks [:p] (just kidding)

Sanzo -

if only there was a rept with 5m off that would HnR him nonstop

Buffy -

Before I died I had the offense to hit him almost all home :p

Moderator_Jamzi -

accck why did you die Buffy, when we need you now [cry][cry][cry]

Anyway, I think Kelvin is closest to a solution so far.

The winner gets nothing apart from eternal glory and a plaque placed in their honour (and alli description) of #666. I know it's not much but please have some compassion and think of the children!!

Moderator_Jamzi -

by winner, i mean killer.

Killing is winning right?

Moderator_Jamzi -

also the grasshopper might report on who caused him the most damage.

hardar -

give him pest 24/7

Scumbag -

if there isn't a global KT we never succeed to kil him.
All tribes have to be online for that.

Bolle -

Well I'm ready for it.

King Caelifera -

CHIRP! boring..... KILL!! *YAWN* cricket!!

Moderator_Jamzi -

How about 19:55ST, 03:55ST and 11:55ST

Someone take a vision pls at 19:00 and post here? Also we could use a report of how much wood he has?

pokkie -

is that when he login too look jamzi u play it

Old guy -

The monster has too much wood

Moderator_Jamzi -

shhh pokkie don't tell them I am a filthy multi :o

he has too much.. but how much? :D

Del -

It doesn't have more than 150k and at that size, building is expensive so I would bet you can run him dry even with his pillages... probably smart to use ops on most % building as it causes highest reconstruction cost

Old guy -

edited

k-man -

He can rebuild in one hour, but he can't regrow citz very good and got no solds(?) to release. Wearing him down with FBs/PWs might be the only way to get him.

This [up] Don't forget food tho...

Moderator_Jamzi -

ok 7 people are online right now. I will be asleep at 03:55St but hopefully back at 11:55ST.
Let's keep posting status updtes of the number of his citz and see if we can wear him down before he kills an Orkfian (I believe he has the potential to do so single-handedly and it could be you [:o] )

Bolle -

He isn't losing any citz at all.

I'm still gonna bet on making him run out of goods.

Old guy -

Fireballs rain from the sky of King Caelifera (#666) and kill 1,307,050 citizens.

354k more from pw

Seems like a waste
Page 1 2 3